3 bedroom 2 bath condo across the street from Yellowstone National Park
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking is not allowed on the property.Smoking is not allowed on the property.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- For winter guests: snowmobiles may be parked in front of the condo but not in the driveway because of the potential for driveway damage. Thanks,.
- For winter guests: there is a carpet in the garage. Please wax skis on that carpet. Thanks so much.
About Trish Barnes
I am a Montana native who has returned to Big Sky country after 50 years of living elsewhere, primarily in the Pacific Northwest. Recently I retired from a 40 year career in teaching and am looking forward to reading, writing, and traveling as well as to managing this rental and to sharing my love of this place of wonders.
Trish Barnes purchased this condo in 2016
Why Trish Barnes chose West Yellowstone
Welcome to Barnes on Boundary. This condo is located on a portion of property that has been in my father's family since the 1930s. My grandmother, who was an artist, lived in the cabin next to the condo for a number of years and sold paintings of the sights of Yellowstone locally. I grew up spending summers in the "new" cabin, built in 1940, while my parents worked 16 hour days in their fishing tackle business. I have continued to visit every summer and am deeply connected to this place of wonder and beauty.
What makes this condo unique
During the past 35 years, I have brought my children, my friends, and my colleagues to this area and have never tired of seeing the sights I have loved all of my life and of discovering new wonders. Certainly the geysers and hot springs are the most distinguishing feature of Yellowstone National Park, but equally captivating to me are the mountains, the rivers, the flora and fauna, and the glorious Big Skies.