Surf, swim and enjoy luxurious resort amenities when you stay at this outstanding 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom house that sleeps 10, situated in the elegant Pointe West Community. Complete with two decks that overlook the ocean and boardwalk access to a private beach, this house is perfect for large traveling groups seeking a fun-filled vacation in a house with all the amenities of home and more, with a community restaurant and bar, pool, lazy river, and hot tub!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bed, Full-over-Full Bed
Walk upstairs from the garage and driveway to access the main living area and 1,850 square feet of well-lit living space. Enter the house to be greeted by an elegantly designed, open-concept living room, dining room, and kitchen area.
Whip up your favorite recipes in the fully-equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and all the necessary dishware, flatware, and spices needed to create a masterpiece meal. Relish in your home cooked meals gathered around the 8-person dining room table or outside on the spacious deck with comfortable patio furniture.
After days exploring the beach and playing in the ocean, unwind in the living room while lounging on the cozy leather couches and watching your favorite movie or television series on the flat screen cable TV.
When you're ready, slip into the sheets of the plush mattresses in the house for peaceful nights of uninterrupted sleep. The master bedroom is complete with its own second story balcony, a flat screen TV, a his-and-hers bathroom, soaking tub and upgraded multi-head walk-in shower to freshen up in. The 2nd Master has shower over tub combination with a flat screen TV with a DVD player and Apple TV. The remaining bedrooms have a TV and Apple TV. Off the hallway, each bedroom has a full bathroom with an over-sized walk-in shower.
-- THE LOCATION --
Relish in the amenities offered right at your fingertips at Pointe West Beach Club, just a 10-minute walk from the property. The main resort offers a swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, restaurant full bar, and a game room, complete with foosball, billiards, and ping pong. The second resort area, Sunset Pool, is a 5-minute drive and offers swimming pool, lazy river, hot tub, fire pit and BBQ grills.
Spend days exploring the mile-long Pointe West private beach which is vehicle-free, where you can surf, swim, and splash around ocean waters, just a short walk from the house via the access boardwalk. When you've had enough sun, walk to Pointe West Beach Club and enjoy lounging in the shade by the community swimming area.
As the sun begins to set, enjoy the spectacular views gathered on the balcony with friends and family, or fire up the BBQ on the ground floor patio and play a few games.
From the property, you will have easy access to Galveston and the many activities and entertainment offered there. Drive 30 minutes and visit the pleasure pier where you will find water sports outfitters, shopping centers, restaurants, bars, and nightly entertainment. Visit one of the outfitters in the area for deep sea fishing tours, parasailing, boat rentals and more!
Drive 20 minutes to Schlitterbahn Water Park where you can cool off while experiencing the thrills of massive water slides and the fun of other water rides.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen and dining area, 5 flat screen TVs, cable television access, 2 ocean view decks, in-unit laundry machines, wireless speaker, air-conditioning, free WiFi, and more!
- Amazing Resort Amenities - Pointe West Resort offers a community pool, lazy river, hot tub, full outdoor bar, fire pit, fitness center, dining, barbecue pits, game rooms, bike rentals and much more!
- Fantastic Galveston Location - Walk a few steps to the private beach and Pointe West Resort. Within a half an hour drive from downtown Galveston, water parks, and a wide variety of water activities, shopping, and dining
- Closest Commercial Airport (~59.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- There is a $10/person fee for access to the community pool and amenities
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in