Gather your loved ones for a relaxing vacation at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house which sleeps 8 in Wolcott, New York. This home offers 1,583-square-feet of open living space and a spacious backyard for kids to run around and play. From this property, you have easy access to Lake Ontario and can enjoy watching sunsets from the comfort of your home while you sit on the massive deck that wraps around the front and side of the house.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Loft: Queen Futon
Make yourself at home in this secluded Wolcott lakefront property. You’ll instantly be charmed by the contemporary decor, soaring knotty pine ceilings, gas fireplace and vast windows that overlook the bay all the way out to Lake Ontario.
A cozy living room with plush furniture and a large flat-screen TV offers a welcoming place to sit and relax with your traveling companions. Connect to Hulu using the free wifi to stay up-to-date on your favorite shows.
Venture into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare all your favorite home-cooked recipes to enjoy at the dining table or out on the spacious deck. A patio table is available as well as numerous other pieces of outdoor furniture. Fire up the outdoor grill for the ultimate cook-off before enjoying a bonfire around the fire pit!
Underneath a tree, along the soothing shoreline, hangs a swing that offers the ideal spot to watch the sun rise and set. Who knows, you might catch sight of a bald eagle flying by.
Spend your downtime reading or watching TV in the upstairs loft or playing foosball or ping-pong in the garage.
Retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms for a peaceful slumber. The futon in the loft can serve as additional sleeping if you’re traveling with a larger group. With the lake outside, and no noisy neighbors nearby, you’re sure to rest easily.
From this Wolcott property location, enjoy having easy access to the beach, swimming, fishing, water skiing, jet skiing and boating. The deep water dock allows you to bring your own boat to tie up.
Take a break from the lake to participate in other fun activities such as antiquing, apple picking, visiting wineries, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and golfing.
Enjoy the serenity this property offers and the peaceful surrounding areas. Take leisurely walks or sit on the dock to observe quiet mornings and evenings as the sun goes down.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, ping-pong table, foosball table, large deck with outdoor furniture, spacious grassy lawn area, outdoor grill, outdoor fire pit, 2 flat-screen TVs w/ Blu-ray players and Hulu, free WiFi, fishing pole and tackle box (must provide your own worms), and more
- Perfect Wolcott location for a spring and summer vacation- enjoy easy access to Ontario Lake, swimming, fishing, water skiing, jet skiing, boating, antiquing, apple picking, visiting wineries, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and golfing
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Syracuse Hancock International Airport - 1000 Col Eileen Collins Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13212, (~48.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there are steps at each entryway to enter the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in