Our home is designed for togetherness, enjoyment, and relaxation!
- 15 minute WALK (1 mile) to Kennebunkport Dock Square where there are great shops, restaurants, cocktails, & lobster rolls!
- 10 minute drive (2.2 miles) to Kennebunk Beaches (Gooch's, Kennebunk, and Mother's)
- 15 minute drive (6.1 miles) to Goose Rock's Beach
- located in a small neighborhood with very minimal traffic
We have 4 young children, so should have most of what you need:
- Babysitter recommendations (one of whom lives next door and is CPR certified) and others all drive
- Great art room for a rainy day
- Plenty of blocks/legos, kids books, etc.
- Swing set
- Slide (indoor and outdoor)
- Bikes (ranging from 12" with training wheels to 16" without) and helmets
- Fire pit with marshmallow roasting sticks ready to go
DETACHED OFFICE SPACE
If you need to do a bit of work on vacation or just take a private call...jump out to the private, detached, office space fully equipped with:
- strong internet connection
Just bring your laptop!
Plenty of room for sleeping:
- Master bedroom (upstairs) - 1 queen bed
- Upstairs bedroom - 1 twin bed, 1 trundle twin bed
- Upstairs bedroom - 2 twin beds, 1 trundle twin bed (raises)
- Downstairs bedroom - 1 queen bed
- Additional twin blowup aerobed if needed
- 3 toddler cots if needed
- bed rails if needed
- Washer / dryer (Biokleen natural laundry detergent provided)
- Portable A/C downstairs and window A/C in bedrooms (although it generally gets cool outside at night)
- Indoor slide, toys, art room
- Outdoor swings & slide
- Gas Grill
- Private backyard with forest view
- Vegetable Garden (if anything comes up...this is our first garden)
- Wood shed with plenty of wood
- Fire pit with marshmallow roasting sticks
- Fireplace indoor
- Amazon Fire TV w/ latest movies available for rent
- Coffee maker
- 1 Double Bob running strollers
- 1 Single Bob running stroller
- 1 umbrella stoller
- Whole House Generator (just in case)
- Kids bikes 12" - 16" with Helmets
Our goal is to make your vacation as easy and relaxing as possible. If you have any special requests or there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable please let us know.
Thank you for looking at our listing and regardless of where you end up we hope that you enjoy Maine...The Way Life Should Be!