Aloha and welcome to Maui!
"inforamtion": Luana Development Parters LP will be building 72 townhomes in the area. The work will be in the empty grass field on the east side of Honua Kai (non-ocean side) beyond the path that circles the bowl between the two towers. These are 2 story townhomes. A fence will be constructed to limit dust and views of the work. Construction starts on Feb 5, 2018.
This construction has no effect on this condo.
**We do not advertise on Craigslist, if you see any of our properties on Craigslist, please call us at the number listed on VRBO**
We have a collection of 16 beautiful Honua Kai condos in both towers. We have several one bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos as well as a one bedroom with a den.
If our calendar is not open in this condo, please visit our listings for our other condos. Just click on the link 'All my rental listings' below and you can check all of our other beautiful condos at Honua Kai........
The Honua Kai (HK) resort is located at the northern end of golden Ka'anapali Beach, considered one of the world's best, warmed by the beautiful Maui sun and overlooking the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
Honua Kai is Maui's newest beachfront ultra-luxury resort with dining, shops, activities desk and beautiful grounds spanning three swimming pools, waterfalls, water slide, exotic flower gardens and rolling greens.
Our unit is in the Hokulani Tower, Unit #220
Corner unit with a huge wrap around Lanai**
*****Hoola Spa Maui in the Konea Tower is open NOW*****
Some of our condominium's glorious highlights are noted below -
* Stunning oceanfront resort with spectacular breathtaking ocean & Maui hillside views! GORGEOUS sunset views with the sun setting between Lanai and Molokai!
* Ocean view lanai and from the condo.
* Just a few steps from the ocean, hot tubs & numerous oceanfront pools!
* On-site access to upscale Duke's Restaurant
* Gleaming new kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances & granite countertops!
* Large baths with shower and separate tub! Granite vanity tops
* Living room with plasma TV, and DVD player!
* Spacious 1240 square feet interior plus 1150 square feet lanai for al fresco dining, w/walls of folding glass doors opening up to the living room and kitchen! True indoor-outdoor living
* Best accommodations for up to 6 people. Ideal for couples or families
* Pack and Play
*State of the art fitness center with new equipment.
This luxury condo is in one of the best locations in Maui! It is beautifully and professionally designed to help you relax and enjoy your Maui vacation. It is the perfect choice for a romantic escape - or for the family trip of a lifetime. Tropical Ocean Front Setting
• Luxurious Open Air Lobby with Ocean Views
• Courtyard with Infinity Koi Pond
• Aina Gourmet Market on site
• Infinity-Edge Formal Pool with Cabanas, Aqua Loungers, and Hot Tubs
• Ocean Front Lazy River Pool
• Spacious Open Floor Plans
• Central A/C
• Private Phones & Internet access (Wi-Fi in the condo) Free calls to US Mainland and Canada
• Poolside Gas/Electric BBQ's
• $20/Day Parking/Resort Fee
• Miles of walkway allow you to enjoy the length of Ka'anapali Beach
• Smoking Prohibited on Property
~Resort policies/fees and HI tax subject to change without notice*
Gracefully and attractively furnished - new kitchen, large living room with sofa-bed, dining for six, and a large private lanai featuring new patio furniture. Amenities include central air conditioning, walk-in shower, separate tub, and natural stone counters.
Across the street is a shopping center including:
the 'Best Coffee in Maui' cafe
Large variety of food stores and shops
walking distance to the farmer's market
The view from the condo and lanai is of the beautiful West Maui Mountains and gorgeous rainbows and Ocean Views.
The sights from the resort are ever-changing - with sailboats, cruise ships, snorkelers, turtles, and sunbathers. Whales are plentiful in season.
Maui No Ka Oi means 'Maui is the best' - quite literally - for the best and most beautiful vacation you will have in your Kaanapali 'home away from home'. Aloha!