|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Warm and welcoming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo that sleeps eight is located on the ground floor of the Phoenix VII.
· Flat screen televisions are located in the bedrooms and living area
· Living area has a queen sofa sleeper and DVD player
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major stainless steel appliances and granite countertop
· Kitchen bar seats three and the dining area has a table for eight
· Full size washer and dryer in the condo
· Master bedroom has king size sleigh bed and DVD player
· Extended vanity and shower and tub combination in the master bathroom
· Breathtaking gulf front views can be enjoyed from the patio seating four at the table and a chaise lounge
Overall "experience" was okay. LONG walk to the Gulf water itself. Unit is on ground floor, but parking is on 1st floor (no direct parking access to room). Also, if you are sitting on the patio, you can only see the pool, not the Beach, as the dunes are in the way of the view. Needs to have a keyless entry so you don't always have to keep up with a key! Fans in rooms STILL not clean (dusted), especially for the CLEANING price you have to pay (not "spotless" considering the HIGH PRICE of the cleaning fees!!); watch out if you have DUST Allergies !! .. No pot holders for cooking in Kitchen ( I bought some and left them for the future renters) . Not enough food storage containers for "leftovers" in the fridge. For the price you pay for this unit, there should be much more "conveniences." Weight room (according to son) needs to be updated. Bedrooms are located next to the outside passageway; noisy if others are outside or passing by.
On the PLUS side, LOVED the automatic ICE Maker in the Kitchen!!! And the direct Pool access!!
However, too many "extra" fees increase the price drastically, so probably will NOT stay here again. Plus, because of all the area RAIN (and flooding in some areas), we decided to leave early (already paid for, but did not want to stay because of the rain, missed out on 2 "beach" days).
By the way, 2 Beach Lounges and Umbrella for 6 days=$120.
Good Luck on your stay !!!