Enjoy the best of Lakeview from this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house located right next to Indian Lake. This fully-equipped home features beautiful views, easy access to the nearby marina, and cozy decor with all of the comforts of home. When you’re ready to go out on the town, there is plenty to do within a short drive of the rental. Multiple restaurants, retail outlets, and outdoor activities are at your fingertips, ensuring your Lakeview getaway will be truly memorable.
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): Full Bed, Pull-Out Bed | Additional Sleeping (Great Room): Pull-Out Bed
This house’s sunny living room features an open floor plan, hardwood flooring, and plenty of natural light. Relax on a plush couch and chairs while enjoying your favorite DVDs on the room’s flat-screen TV and sipping on a drink from the bar.
Just off of the living room sits a bright kitchen that comes fully equipped with a refrigerator and freezer, a 4-burner gas stove and oven combination, and a microwave. Enjoy home-cooked meals in a well-lit dining nook beautifully set for 4, or step out onto the patio picnic table to savor your meal in the sun.
Upstairs, you’ll find two cozy bedrooms which each feature a full-sized bed. The second bedroom includes a pullout as well, allowing this rental to easily accommodate up to 8 people.
Outside, you’ll find both an upstairs balcony and a ground-level patio. The patio includes a picnic table, a fire pit, and two chairs so you and your guests can enjoy the outdoors in comfort without leaving your rental.
Located in a beautiful area right on Indian Lake, this rental is the perfect place to get away from it all while still staying close to the action.
The lake features multiple outdoor activities, including fishing and boating, and the rental itself sits just moments from the marina. Black Hawk State Park and the boat docks are also less than a block away, so you’ll have no shortage of water activities to participate in.
Nearby, there is also a public beach, multiple popular restaurants, and plenty of shopping. If you’re wanting to do some sightseeing, Piatt Castle and Ohio Caverns are just a short drive away and offer fun for the whole family.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include off-street parking, upstairs balcony, downstairs patio with picnic table and fire pit, window AC units, flat screen TVs with DVD player, outdoor fire pit, fully equipped kitchen, and much more
- Located in a lovely neighborhood near Indian Lake, easy walk to Blackhawk State Park and boat docks, State Marina & kayak launch less than a block away, half a mile from the public beach, near multiple restaurants and retail outlets
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Dayton International Airport, 3600 Terminal Dr, Dayton, OH 45377, (~66.6 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (breed restrictions: no pitbulls or rottweilers, 2 pets maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in