|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Classy décor with a coastal vibe is featured in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo that sleeps eight at Phoenix VIII.
· Living area has large comfortable furniture including a queen sleeper sofa, flat-screen television, plus a Bluetooth sound bar for music
· Kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and tiled backsplash, plus a Keurig coffee maker in addition to a tradition coffee maker
· Dining area table has seating for six plus additional seating for two at the breakfast counter
· Master bedroom has a King-size bed, flat-screen television, and balcony access
· Master bathroom features a granite top vanity and large step-in shower with sliding glass doors
· All guest bedrooms feature flat-screen televisions
· Balcony offers an outdoor dining option with table and chair set that seats four plus additional seating to admire the Gulf-front views of the Gulf of Mexico
Pheonix 8 was a great property! It was clean and well kept up. Really great management obviously. There is a super sweet lady at the front desk that was so helpful. Our condo was great! So spacious and nice! We really have no complaints and will definitely return!
The condo was very clean and decorated nicely. Loved the size of the balcony and the beautiful views !!!
Kitchen is well stocked.
My family loves the beach! We go several times a year and we will always stay at this condo. The view is beautiful and the condo is so comfortable. It had everything my family needed for the perfect vacation.
We had a wonderful vacation at the Phoenix VIII. The view from the balcony was spectacular! The unit was comfortable and well equipped.
We had a small dead bolt issue which was fixed within an hour of telling the front desk. Thank you!
Beautiful condo, wonderful gulf view!
While we have been to the Orange Beach/Gulf Shores area in the past, this was our first stay in the Phoenix 8 property. This is a nice, mid-size building in good shape on a great stretch of the beach. Lots of good restaurants and shops around.
This particular unit is in really nice shape with a comfortable layout and the updated kitchen has granite counters. There were at least three flat screen TVs but while up there we spent much of our time on the large balcony with a gorgeous view from the 10th floor.
The workout room could be bigger but everything worked and it was not crowded.
Can't wait to come back!