|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**All new furnishings were added to every suite at the beachfront Phoenix All Suites West Hotel in Gulf Shores, Alabama. The extensive interior upgrades were completed in December 2016.**
Cozy one-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom hotel suite that sleeps six is located at the Phoenix All Suites West.
· Flat-screen television in the living area and the bedroom.
· Queen sofa sleeper located in the living area.
· Full-size kitchen equipped with all major appliances.
· Kiddie bunks for the kids are located in the hallway near the bedroom.
· King-size bed in the master bedroom and connects to the master bathroom.
· Tub and shower combination in the master bathroom.
· Balcony has gorgeous Gulf-front view with a table and chairs seating four.
I have never been so ready to check out of a hotel. The room was not clean. The floors had not been vacuumed and the dishes looked like they had just been rinsed and put up.They do not supply you with dishwashing liquid so you have nothing to wash the dishes with before using them. The second day we noticed a horrible smell in our room. If anyone around your room smokes then you will smell it. It was coming through the vents so I called the front desk and all the said was " ok, thank you ". The walls are very thin so you can hear everything. The elevators are very slow and very loud. When we checked out no one asked how our stay was the just took our room keys and told us to have a nice day. I know this place is inexpensive and you get what you pay for but this place should'nt be more than $50 a night.