|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Tropical décor decorates this 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo that sleeps four and is located on the 6th floor of the Island Winds West.
· Living area has a sofa queen sleeper, flat screen television, and stereo system
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances
· Table in dining area has seating for four and the kitchen bar seats two
· Master bedroom has king size bed, television, DVD and VCR player
· Shower and tub combination and granite countertop in master bathroom
· Stacked washer and dryer in the hallway closet
· Gorgeous gulf front view from the balcony with a table seating three
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
Great views of the beach, 1 bedroom is perfect for a couple. There is very limited privacy on the balconies. Your next door neighbors can clearly see into your condo when they are standing on their balcony. Make sure you are dressed! Other than that the property was perfect for what we needed. great location, great beach access. Might want to think about the balcony privacy issue. Thanks
This place was ok. It was small, very small. It would be perfect for two. There is no door to the bedroom, so no privacy. No bathrooms coming in from the beach. It's a place to lay your head and wash your clothes. It definitely serves its purpose. Great balcony view!