About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Tropical décor decorates this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo that sleeps four and is located on the 6th floor of the Island Winds West.
· Living area has a sofa Queen sleeper, flatscreen television, and stereo system.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances.
· Table in dining area has seating for four and the kitchen bar seats two.
· King-size bed, television, DVD and VCR player in the master bedroom, which does not have a privacy door.
· Shower and tub combination and granite countertop in master bathroom.
· Stacked washer and dryer in the hallway closet.
· Gorgeous Gulf-front view from the balcony with a table seating three.
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Great views of the beach, 1 bedroom is perfect for a couple. There is very limited privacy on the balconies. Your next door neighbors can clearly see into your condo when they are standing on their balcony. Make sure you are dressed! Other than that the property was perfect for what we needed. great location, great beach access. Might want to think about the balcony privacy issue. Thanks
Thank you for this great review. We are pleased that you both had an enjoyable time here. As neighbors, we are very respectful of each other's privacy and typically enjoy the amazing gulf views without any issue. Thanks for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you back again.
It was good with a great balcony view!
This place was ok. It was small, very small. It would be perfect for two. There is no door to the bedroom, so no privacy. No bathrooms coming in from the beach. It's a place to lay your head and wash your clothes. It definitely serves its purpose. Great balcony view!