The BEST VALUE in the Twin Cities metro area.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pack n play, baby gate, high chair...by request.Pack n play, baby gate, high chair...by request.
Pets allowed - You would need to check with me first on this.You would need to check with me first on this.
Events allowed - You would need to check with me first on this.You would need to check with me first on this.
Smoking allowed - No smoking inside! Outside / on the deck please.No smoking inside! Outside / on the deck please.
Max guests: 16 - 12 guests = full / 16 guests = seams bursting12 guests = full / 16 guests = seams bursting
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Understand that I have three cameras outside of the home that give me a view of each entrance to my home. Questions about this? Please ask me.
- Failure to comply with any of our house rules will result in any number of sad outcomes for host and/or guest. Please respect our stuff.
- When considering whether or not you can host your party here, keep in mind that every beating heart who enters the home is considered a guest. 16 max.
Hosted by Property ManagerAsk a question
About Property Manager
Husband. Dad. Appliance expert. Goofball. Thinker. Hockey player and fan. Sports fan in general. Bass guitar player. BBQ enthusiast. Thrift store shopper. Family man. Love of all. Blessed. Grateful. Happy and humble host.
Property Manager purchased this house in 2004
Why Property Manager chose Northeast Minneapolis
I am a local through and through. I grew up in this neighborhood. Went to school K-12 in NE Mpls. My friends and family are from here and many have come back to live here, just like I did for 13 years in this house. This is where I spent my best years as a twenty something bachelor, the courtship of my wife, our newlywed years, and eventually parenthood. We have two sons and a daughter, born in 2008 2012 and 2017 respectively. are bout it. We are also somewhat connected to the local music scene and can be knowledgeable about unique experiences with the local scene. Looking for something fun, unique, and memorable to do? Just ask!
What makes this house unique
Steam shower, large Mpls park across the street, we are not on a busy street, plenty of street parking, deck in the summer, pet friendly, far from nothing and too close to is not to love?