You’re sure to have a memorable getaway when you stay at this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Truckee, California! With the capacity to accommodate up to 13 people, this is the perfect home for large families or groups of friends. Nestled serenely in the California mountains, this home affords its guests a wonderful location within close proximity of Tahoe ski resorts and access to community amenities such as a community hot tub, pool, golf course, and much more!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds, Twin Daybed
Peace and tranquility greet you as you approach your charming, Truckee home-away-from-home. Relish in the home’s 2,300 square feet of open-concept living space, vaulted, wood-paneled ceilings, and comfortable furnishings.
The living room boasts a large, wrap-around couch for you to kick back on during lazy afternoons. On colder days, let the warmth from the gas stove keep you nice and toasty as you stream your favorite movies from the Apple TV.
Adjacent from the living room, you’ll find the spacious kitchen and dining area. Relax on the rustic bench-style dining table as a sweet treat bakes in the fully equipped kitchen, which boasts stainless steel appliances, an island bar and ample counter space. The spacious back deck has patio furniture and a grill for guests to enjoy in the summer months.
The home’s game room - complete with a Foosball table, air hockey table, electronic dart board, and wet bar - is sure to keep everyone in your party entertained during your stay.
When you've completely exhausted yourself after exploring all the nearby excitement, choose between the home's 4 bedrooms to rest your head. With 3 queen beds, 2 twin-over-full bunk beds and a twin daybed, everyone will find cozy accommodations to rest up for an exciting day ahead.
Head outside in the morning to enjoy a warm cup of coffee while breathing in the fresh mountain air before exploring the community’s wonderful amenities. Spend the day swimming in the pools, soaking in the hot tub, or playing a friendly game of golf or tennis! In the winter months, work up a sweat in the cross-country ski area, or in the on-site fitness center.
This Truckee home is nestled in a spectacular mountain location. Truly an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise, you’ll enjoy easy access to hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, swimming, and fishing during your stay!
Be sure to bring your ski or snowboard, as this location is near tons of amazing ski resorts. Tahoe Donner Ski is just minutes away while Boreal, Northstar, Sugar Bowl, Squaw Valley, and Alpine Meadows are all within a 30-minute drive of the property!
When you tire of cooking, try out either Truckee Tavern and Grill or Morgan’s Lobster Shack & Fish Market for a nice dinner out!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Town of Truckee Transit (TOT) RCN #: 1186
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, ceiling fans, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen Apple TV, fireplace, jetted tub, foosball table, air hockey table, electronic dart board, wet bar, deck, private hot tub, and more!
- Community amenities include a hot tub, 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, cross-country ski area, ski slopes, grills, fitness center, and more!
- Serene Truckee location - Easy access to skiing/snowboarding, swimming, boating, fishing, horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- There are two cameras at the property, one facing the driveway and second one inside looking at the garage doors. Both are turned off before guests arrive