FALL BOOKINGS AVAILABLE! Discounts available for 4+ nights. Msg Owner
Bedroom 1- Queen Tempur Bed Sofa Sleeper- Queen Tempur Comfort Gel Bed- No Springs Loft- (2) Twin XLs can be converted to King and Queen Tempur Bed
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Excessive Cleaning: If the cabin is left in very dirty condition that requires excessive cleaning and sanitation an additional fee will apply.
- Damage: Please notify us in advance if something has broken, or an accident has occurred so that we may address the issue before our next guest.
- Renter acknowledges and agrees to cabin policies in attached pdf.
Hosted by Courtney KernekAsk a question
About Courtney Kernek
My husband and I started visiting Beavers Bend many years ago and have always loved all it has to offer. We own a furniture store and after outfitting many cabins in the area we decided to build some for ourselves. These tiny cabins allow us to stay in the area and oversee the building of other cabins and enjoy the area. We now have a son and he loves it as much as we do! We are from Texas, but venture to Oklahoma as often as we can!
Courtney Kernek purchased this cabin in 2017
Why Courtney Kernek chose Broken Bow
This cabin offers an affordable way to visit Beavers Bend. They sleep 8 comfortably! We pride ourselves in offering a well-kept, comfortable cabin for you to enjoy. Each mattress is of exceptional quality, as well as the sofa sleeper! So, no matter where you sleep you’ll get a great night’s rest. We’ve packed every amenity into this tiny cabin!
What makes this cabin unique
We offer a similar cabin right next to this one, so if you have a larger group we can accommodate up to 16, as each cabin sleeps 8.