About the property
- Condo1958 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
Your dream vacation awaits from this 3 bedroom, 4 bath gorgeous condo!
Phoenix West II Unit 209
Oversized 3 Bedroom, 4 Bath Condo
1,950 square feet +\-
Sleeps 10 in beds; 12 total
Direct gulf front condo
**This unit features a cell phone signal booster. You will not miss important phone calls!**
Alabama Getaway Clean bed guarantee! All beds in this condo are dressed with fresh, luxurious sheets AND fresh bedding/quilts/comforters before EVERY rental ! You are guaranteed to have a completely fresh and clean bed!!!
Why trust us with your vacation?
We truly care about guest satisfaction and happiness. We go above and beyond to make sure your vacation is as perfect as possible. Here is how:
* Someone from our staff is available 24/7/365 to assist our guests!
* We have an in-house housekeeping company with professional staff who fully understand our incredibly high cleaning and property care standards. They care as much as we do about you!
*All Clean Bed Program: The beds in your rental will be dressed with fresh, clean, super soft and luxurious fresh sheets, and each bed gets a fresh white quilts and/or comforters for each guest!
* Pre-arrival inspection: Before you check in, this property will have been inspected by 2 of our employees and one of us (the owners of Alabama Getaway). Peace of mind for you and us!!
What makes this condo so special?!
* This condo is located on the lobby level. You can unload your luggage without ever taking an elevator!
* The unit has a grand, large, ballroom type feel with sweeping 16' ceilings and floor to ceiling windows framing gorgeous views of the shimmering Gulf of Mexico, sugar white beaches, pool and lazy river!!!
* The living room is furnished with comfort in mind!! Two large, plush sofas, oversized chairs, and a 55' flat screen HDTV!
* The kitchen is stocked full of everything you need for cooking and entertaining! You will find bar stools along the kitchen bar.
* The dining room overlooks the Gulf of Mexico!
* All guest bedrooms have private, full bathrooms.
* An extra full fourth bathroom is a thoughtful addition to the floor plan!!
* Super soft, luxury feel bed linens and oversized bath towels found throughout the condo!
* Master Bedroom: beautiful decor; 42' HDTV; and a beautiful master bath with jetted tub, walk in shower and double vanity.
* Guest Bedroom 1: 2 queen sized beds, private bathroom
* Guest Bedroom 2: 1 queen sized bed, twin/twin bunk beds, private bathroom
Phoenix West II Amenities:
* Gulf-front Lazy River water
* Glassed-in Parking
* Dramatic Multi-level Lobbies
* Heated Outdoor Pool and
* Children's Pool
* Heated Indoor pool
* Tennis Courts
* Hot tubs and sauna
* Multi-level Fitness Center
* Wireless Internet Access Throughout
* Large Meeting Rooms
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The condo was just perfect for our family. It had everything we needed and the location was the best! Already planning to return!
Great place, we appreciated every single detail !
A perfect place with many little attentions and a great team to answer our texts if we need anything. Great amenities (pools, tennis, ...). And these high ceilings : just wow !!!
Very nice ... all the amenities you need and very clean! Great view of the gulf and the beautiful white sand beach!! Close to all the sights and restaurants of Orange Beach!
Awesome condo! Great for our family getaway to celebrate my mom's 75th birthday. All accommodation were great!
Only small issue will cell service, but hey we were on vacation! Look forward to renting this unit again.
Perfect location and room set up for large group
The condo and amenities were great. Can't wait to go back and stay in the same place
The location, amenities, spaciousness were a 5 Star vacation get away for us retired ladies‼️
Only issues were directed to cleaning crew; too many towels left in drier that were not clean, need new toaster and coffee maker, cleaning staff must have been in a hurry not as clean as it should have been‼️One of couches had stains!!!
GULF FRONT TOWER WITH EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$400.00 Security damage deposit to be held during stay. Parking Passes to be purchased at the front desk, $25.00 plus tax.