Look forward to incredible mountain views and a prime location near numerous ski resorts and hiking trails when you book this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhome in Silverthorne! Situated just minutes from ski resorts, hiking trails, and mountain towns, this home offers 12 guests a great home base for all-season Rocky Mountain exploration. After your daily adventures, return to this cozy home to kick back and relax on one of 2 spacious decks while admiring the mountain views.
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Study: Daybed | Basement: Murphy Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Surrounded by Aspen and pine trees, the decks will undoubtedly become your favorite spots to spend your mornings and evenings at this Silverthorne townhome. Sip your coffee while sitting back on the chairs and looking out on the marvelous views of Dillon/Frisco lake and the mountains.
When you’re able to pull yourself away from the views, step inside the 1,800-square-foot townhome to make yourself at home in the modern living area. Settle down on the comfortable red sectional and turn on the flat-screen Smart cable TV to watch a movie with your travel companions.
Prepare a hearty breakfast for the whole group in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and ample counterspace that makes cooking a breeze. Serve your meals at the charming dining table with seating for 6 beneath the lovely chandelier.
More space for relaxation can be found in the basement, which offers another living area with a Smart cable TV, a Murphy bed, and a well-equipped kitchenette with stainless steel appliances.
After each eventful day, rinse off in one of the 2 full, pristine bathrooms before choosing a bed to rest your head. Both master bedrooms have king beds, while the third bedroom has a twin bed and twin-over-twin bunk bed. Additional sleeping can be found on the daybed in the study room or the murphy bed and sleeper sofa in the basement.
Perhaps the best part about this townhome is its prime location, perfect for your next ski trip or summer adventure!
During the winter, shred some fresh powder at the nearby ski resorts, including Loveland, Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Vail and Beaver Creek!
Summertime calls for hiking trails, which can be found right outside the front door, like Buffalo Mountain hiking trails, just a 5-minute walk up the hill.
Fishers, bring your rods, as there is a freshwater river just a 5-minute walk from the home. Lake Dillon is also just minutes from the property, so you’ll have plenty of fishing opportunities nearby.
On laid-back days, go shopping at the nearby outlets, or find the perfect souvenir at any of the nearby mountain towns, including Breckenridge, Frisco, and Vail!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 large decks with mountain views, an outdoor fire pit, new BBQ grill on the deck, 3 Smart cable TVs with Blu-Ray DVD player and free cable with HBO, free WiFi, basement with well-equipped kitchenette, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Great Silverthorne location - Easy access to hiking trails, ski resorts, fishing, and shopping!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 10 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 12
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in