Two bedrooms, plus bonus room, two living areas, and one bathroom.
Upstairs Bonus Room
There are two private bedrooms and a bathroom on the main floor. There is a bonus room with three twin beds up the stairs (which as pretty steep, so may not be ideal for everyone), and we have a sleeper sofa in the living room. There is only one bathroom in the house, which is why we limit the number of guests to six.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The river is great for playing inThe river is great for playing in
No pets - No pets allowedNo pets allowed
No smoking - No smoking of ANY kind allowed on the property.No smoking of ANY kind allowed on the property.
Max guests: 6 - No additional guests in the house or in campers.No additional guests in the house or in campers.
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Due to complaints from neighbors, we can no longer allow dogs or other pets. NO SMOKING on the property.
- Additional guests staying in campers/RVs or tents are NOT allowed on the property. The house only has one bathroom and is on a well and septic.
- If you would like to go up or down river, please walk directly along the bank or in the river. Neighbors do not want people walking across their lawns
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, german
I have been a vacation rental host for five years and love it! We have tried to think of everything a family might want while staying in our river house and take pride in providing a place families will want to come back to summer after summer.
Why Kate chose Mapleton
This is the river house of our dreams. It's where we love to spend time with our family, and hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do. I could spend every minute of my day up in the mountains or exploring creeks, and this property is in exactly the right spot for all of that - and close enough to the beach to get the kids playing in the sand within 30 minutes from leaving the house.
What makes this house unique
This property sits on the part of the Siuslaw River that is not effected by the tide - you can put a kayak in right there in front of the house, or go downstream a bit to the larger boat ramp. In the summer we spend hours tubing, kayaking and catching crawdads. One of my favorite hikes is Sweet Creek Falls, which is just a short drive (although curvy, for those who get car sick), and the surrounding forest roads offer as much adventure as you'd want.