Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Modern luxury villa with panoramic sea views, private pool, walk to the beach
top floor living room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 24 - for principal renterfor principal renter
- We do not accept youth groups, main tenant must be at least 24 years old From June 15 to September 15 we only rent from Saturday to Saturday
- Additional costs paid in cash on arrival: Bed linens: 8€/person; Towels: 6€/person; Refundable damage deposit: €400
- Tourist tax: €1 per person per night, does not apply to children under 15 years.
Hosted by MarinaAsk a question
Why Marina chose Lloret de Mar
Villa Marina is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Costa Brava. Costa Brava, with it's length of about 100 km, runs from Blanes to Port Bou near the French border. This makes the Costa Brava a very popular holiday destination for tourist who travel by car. In the South of the Costa Brava you will find the La Selva district, between the town of Blanes and Tossa de Mar. The Romans too knew that your days are best spend at the 'Rough Coast'. In the several fisherman villages you will find remains of this period, with the burrow of Tossa de Mar as a jewel on the crown. The kindness of the climate ( in winter the temperatures rarely drops below zero degrees and well is well above 30 degres in the summer), make it possible to enjoy this extraordinarily beautiful rugged coastline and the several sandy beaches year round. Together with the hearthwarming character of the local populace, the rich historical past, the lovely green hills and the varied exquisite kitchen makes the Costa Brava a holiday region which has a lot going for itself. Drawn by these riches, many famous artist have found serenity and peace at this Spanish part of coast.
What makes this Villa unique
Villa Marina will give you an unforgettable holiday! This stunning villa offers you nothing but luxury! You will enjoy fantastic views over the sea from the huge balcony, the terrace, the pool and all the rooms. You will also enjoy the modern furniture and high quality finishing, BBQ and all extras. The painting over the sofa in the living room made by a local artist is almost as old as the Castell d’en Plaja itself. It is not only brings warm touch to the villa's decor but also connecting to the history of this place.
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian