Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 Bedroom, 1 Bath Farmhouse with Room to Roam!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- •Violation of our no pet policy will result in the immediate removal of all guests without refund.
- • $75 unauthorized late check out fee for each hour any guest in your group occupies the house past the check out time.
- If housekeeping discovers an unreasonable mess post-checkout, we will charge an additional fee of $150.00. (Trash left in home, dirty dishes etc)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Brandie Holloway
Hey guys, I'm Brandie! I'm 44 and recently decided to slow down my horse show career to stay at home more with my two younger sons and husband. In the past, I spent 42 weeks on the road per year, giving me lots of experience staying at vacation rentals while horse showing. This gave me great insight to understand what people want (or don't want!) while traveling for vacation and/or work. I've started this new chapter to help with income while I spend more time with the kiddos and I love decorating! So this really isn't work for me. I'm a 3rd generation Topekan so I can tell you all the good places to go. I look forward to help make your stay in the midwest wonderful! Thank you for checking out my places and I hope to talk to you soon!
Why Brandie Holloway chose Topeka
My husband and I have been wanting this house for as long as I can remember. We recently had the opportunity to purchase it. Well taken care of, the same family had lived there for over sixty years, raising all of their children there! We are renting it out from time to time, to fund the purchase of this wonderful place originally purchased from Indians. If you want country charm, you are at the right place.
What makes this House unique
Large yard with patio, picnic table, barbecue, and even a tire swing!