Find your next home-away-from-home in the heart of Kernville when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps 6. Situated near the Sequoia National Forest, this home provides incredible views and easy access to wildly popular Sierra Nevada spots like Lake Isabella, Alta Sierra Ski Resort and the Trail of 100 Giants. Clear the calendar and bring the family along to experience the best of the west from this cozy Kernville getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Full Futon Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Den: Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Air Mattress (upon request), XL Twin Mattress
Kick off the hiking boots and relax inside 1,550 square feet of living space. Choose between 2 plush recliners, the sectional sofa or swivel rocker to serve as your relaxing base for the evening.
Unwind with a DVD playing on the 50-inch flat-screen cable TV in the living room, or head to the bedrooms for a little personal time. The master hosts a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV and DVD player, while the second bedroom includes a TV and DVD player.
As friends relax, head into the kitchen to begin meal preparations. Utilize the appliances and tools available in the fully equipped kitchen, or the gas grill on the patio outside to create a five-star feast. Eager guests can munch on appetizers at the breakfast bar until you're ready to serve around the 6-person dining table.
Bring a 6-pack of Kern River Brewing Company beers out to the patio to take in the last bit of sunshine. Far away from any city skyline, you'll have unobstructed views of the sunset each evening, and the starry sky each night.
When you're ready to retire to bed, venture inside for peaceful slumbers in one of the 2 bedrooms. Additional guests can find comfort on a twin bed or air mattress (upon request) in the den, where they'll have a front-row seat for the sunrise.
Bringing more than 6 guests? Please in inquire with Evolve to gain approval for parties of up to 8 people!
This home provides an ideal location for discovering the best of the California landscape. Bright Star Wilderness and Red Rock Canyon State Park are just one hour south, with the famous Sequoia National Forest found right in your backyard! Here you'll find the Trail of 100 Giants - home to the famous towering Sequoia trees!
Spend summers sitting lakeside at Lake Isabella just 25 minutes down the road. When the weather brings snow instead of sunshine, trade the swimsuits for ski gear and head over to Alta Sierra Ski Resort, located about 30 minutes from the home.
Stay local and start living life the Kernville way! This charming mountain town is home to dozens of local shops, restaurants, event centers, and outdoor activities. Take a rafting trip down the white waters of Kern River, hike across Cyrus Canyon or fish for golden trout until you're ready for a local beer from Kern River Brewing Company.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen (including a coffeemaker and Keurig), 2 flat-screen cable TVs w/ DVD Players, 1 TV w/ DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, handicap accessibility (wide hallways, wide doorways, tall toilets w/ handrails, shower handrails, shower seat, low pile carpets), a private backyard patio w/ a table, umbrella and chairs, gas grill, cement driveway parking for 2 cars, ample parking in front of the property and on the street on a first-come, first-served basis
- Ideal Sierra Nevada spot - sitting just outside of Sequoia National Forest in the charming town of Kernville, with nearby access to dozens of outdoor activities on the Kern River and Lake Isabella!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID required from all guests 18 and older upon check-in