Looking for an affordable beach getaway during the winter that offers resort-style amenities but also has all the comforts of home? Look no further than at this 585-square-foot Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort vacation rental condo. Situated a short walk away from the beach, this complex features a fabulous pool, bars and restaurants, a tennis court, and so much more. Boasting 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and arrangements for up to 7 guests, this cozy condo is a slice of Hilton Head paradise.
** Discounts for month-long stays until mid-March **
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Hallway: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Mattress Pad
This home is ideal for snowbirds hoping to spend long winter months near the shore! You'll have everything you need to feel right at home.
The on-site amenities will keep both adult travelers and children happy with a community pool, playground, shuffleboard, racketball and tennis courts. There are also 2 on-site restaurants, a poolside bar and an ice cream bar for the kids!
Stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart TV in the living room, or step outside to the private balcony and serve happy hour at sunset. Under the shade of the balcony, you can enjoy beautiful water views from the comfort of cushioned chairs.
If the region gets you craving low-country cuisine, head to the fully equipped kitchen and prepare meals with ease. This kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a bold brick backsplash and counter seating for 3.
For rest, the master bedroom hosts a queen bed, the hall has a hideaway twin-over-twin bunk bed, the living room features a queen sleeper sofa and the additional sleeping arrangements for 1 guest can be made on the mattress pad.
Just a short walk in the breezy ocean air and your toes are in the sand and the salt in your hair. On days you don't feel like relaxing at the beach, there's plenty to do in the area to keep you entertained!
Get up close with nature on a kayaking tour, dolphin tour or with a visit to the Coastal Discovery Museum just 4.5 miles away.
Golf enthusiasts, you're in luck! The Port Royal Barony Golf Course is 2 miles away, and nearby you'll find the Bear Creek Golf Club, Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, Shipyard Golf Club and Long Cove Club!
Enjoy a wide selection of dining experiences, including Southern Lowcountry cuisine to French, Asian and Mediterranean. Dine on oyster roasts at A Lowcountry Backyard Restaurant, have happy hour drinks at Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks or grab a grilled seafood platter at The Crazy Crab.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a private covered balcony with water views, outdoor pub table, 1 flat-screen cable TV, 1 flat-screen Smart TV with cable, free WiFi, hairdryer, beach chairs, umbrellas, folding beach wagon and more
- Owner provides H2O products: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, soap, Tide detergent, dish soap, kitchen towels, and more!
- Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort community amenities include a pool, poolside bar, 2 on-site restaurants, 2 bars, a pizza bar, an ice cream bar, bike rentals, tennis court, racketball court, shuffleboard, playground, fitness center, clubhouse (event rental available), pool chairs, on-call maintenance, on-site coin laundry and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hilton Head Island Airport - 120 Beach City Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, (~3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings - events can be held in the clubhouse, available to be rented out (please contact Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort for additional information)
- This property can sleep 6 guests on beds and the sleeper sofa, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 7 guests with use of the provided mattress pad
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in