Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Oceanfront Studio Casita With Private Beach-Amazing Views
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $10 USD for pets per night$10 USD for pets per night
Smoking allowed - Outside only Outside only
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- This is not a party house !!! Loud music , sloppy drunks , aggressiveness will not be tolerated...
- This property is my home and should be respected as if it were your home. Dogs are allowed at a $10 dollar charge per night.
- Treat other guests and staff with compassion and kindness ... no rudeness is allowed here. Smoking allowed only outside , not in rooms.
About John Stevens
I've had this house for 18 years ... I used to have a gardening business in Arizona ... When things got too stressful, I came to San Carlos to recharge batteries and rest ... It's a paradise here! It is much smaller than Puerto Vallarta, but still an excellent location for all ocean activities such as scuba diving, kayaking, whale watching and dolphin watching. There is also a golf course nearby, excellent restaurants and bars ... I have also had meditation groups and yoga groups that enjoy the tranquility of the area. No matter if you stay, my desire is that you enjoy this special place that is San Carlos.
John Stevens purchased this Studio in 99
Why John Stevens chose Caracol Turístico
Important. THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. please go elsewhere . This is not a party property I am sorry but that's the number one Rule . This place is magical for family's. To reawaken romances . To get out of that constant thinking of future and past ,and too be present... IMAGINE......
What makes this Studio unique
The reason I fell in love with this property is it gave me moments of not thinking of the struggles that life throws are way. Instead I find myself watching the birds catching fish or the dolphins and seals that often visit. Sometimes I get to be 9 years old again filled with curiosity as I look at what just washed ashore or I wonder were the boats are going as they pass by... We all need a mental break every now and then and I truly believe this place offers that..