1150 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath on 17 acres
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - No smoking inside. Outside only.No smoking inside. Outside only.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- No more than 2 guests allowed unless approved and paid for No Groups or Gatherings of ANY kind allowed; 4 person maximum occupancy; NO exceptions
- We work very hard to provide our guests with an exceptional place at a very fair price. Renter may be charged for excessive guests or cleaning.
- No fireworks, firearms, pellet guns, air soft guns, or archery permitted.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
About Roxanne McNulty
Our first day as a married couple was spent in Mountain View, and we fell in love again - with this place. As the family grew, Mountain View became the "must do" every year. After 25 years of raising a family, we finally had the chance to make a big dream come true- owning a piece of "hillbilly heaven". We love to share the area with folks. There's everything to do and nothing you have to do around here.
Roxanne McNulty purchased this cabin in 2018
Why Roxanne McNulty chose Mountain View
With decades of experience staying and playing around Stone County, we knew what our family liked, and this place fit all our wishes in a Mountain View stay: an easy drive back to the Square, acres and acres of beautiful Ozark woodlands with all the trees and moss you'd ever want to look at , a waterfall in a very pretty fern covered ravine, and room to play. We have a blast "decorating" around here.
What makes this cabin unique
You'll have all the room you need to feel like you're "in the middle of nowhere". If you're like us, you'll sit on the deck staring into the trees and listening to the birds, frogs, and waterfall for hours. If you want to hike while you're in the area, we have the woods to hike. You won't see anybody else while you wander around our woods - just gorgeous moss covered rocks, huge cedar trees, an occasional peak from a bluff area, and maybe our pet Bigfoot. We've even put together a scavenger hunt to help you not miss any of the fun around the property.