|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Big Horn Townhome Description
2 story condo with 3 bedrooms with individual baths
All Rooms have Flat screen TV with Direct TV access
Wifi access included
Boyne Bedding in Master and 1st floor
Walk 200 yards to the Poma for direct access to base area.
In summer, walk directly to hiking trails
Condo, dining area and deck overlook Lake Levinsky
Walk to Mountain Mall and Basecamp
Wood burning fireplace with wood included
1 car heated garage
Fully capacity Washer and Dryer
Fully Equipped kitchen
24 Hour Concierge
24 Hour Housekeeping
24 Hour Property Management
Use of Huntley pools and work out facility
Use of Charge to condo for all Boyne facilities
We are avid skiers and avid travelers. My husband grew up in Michigan and started skiing at 5 years old and our kids started at 2 and 3. I grew up in Southern Illinois, outside of St. Louis, and started skiing at 30. Several things about Big Sky made us stop traveling from place to place and put roots here.
* Michigan connection - My husband worked for Don Thomas Sport Haus in Michigan. When we walked into the Shoeshone for the first time, the lobby had a large picture of Don and Everett Kirchner. As Don is one of my husbands most important influences in skiing, we knew that was a sign.
* Unparalled beauty - I have traveled around the world and never had the motivation to travel anywhere twice. This is our 11th season in Big Sky and we have explored about 10% of the local area.
* Kid friendly -our daughter has been traveling here since she was 1 year old and our son 5. They are comfortable on the mountain and the meadow and we feel completely comfortable letting them explore.
* Access to world class skiing, fly fishing, rafting, hiking, snow shoeing, National Parks, Bozeman, and Blue skies, all in less than one hour, often in less than 15 minutes.
* People - the people of Big Sky are friendly and the community continues to grow with parks, parties, arts and local restaurants and shopping.
Terry or Susan Brennan purchased this townhome in 2004
We believe that our property is a must stay on the mountain.
* Skiing - Poma is a short 200 yard walk and after a short down hill, you are at Ram Charger and Swift Current with access to the whole mountain.
* Kids 10 and under ski free through Boyne - we use VRBO and book through Boyne so you get the benefits of seeing our condo directly so you know what you are booking while getting the benefits of Boyne - free skiing for kids, use of the Huntley, Boyne concierge and property management 24/7 (during open seasons).
* Hiking and Lake Levinsky - outside your door is the Bear's Lair trail and Lake Levinsky - in the summer, hike, Paddle Board and Kayak and walk a few steps to rest or for lunch/dinner.
* Comfort - we work to make the condo as comfortable as possible with Boyne Bedding and furnishings to make your stay enjoyable.
* Convenience - cook at home, do laundry and shop at the mountain mall or eat at one of the Summits restaurants or Andiamo's for a nice meal.
* Sports - besides skiing, we are near world class flying fishing, rafting, hiking, kayaking, downhill mountain biking, zip line and more.
* The condo is perfectly located.
* At the base of Lone Peak
* One Mile from Moonlight
* Near Bozeman
* Near Yellowstone - West Yellowstone Entrance
* Near Lone Mountain Ranch
* A few Miles from the Gallatin and rafting and world class fly fishing.
After having RV troubles while traveling to yellowstone, we were short for time and limited places to stay in the area around west yellowstone. being from arizona, we had never heard of this place called 'big sky'. it was a ways from west yellowstone but what the heck, lets try it. WOW, WHAT AN AWESOME SURPRISE!! susan got the place set us up the same day we reserved the condo. with all the great nearby amenities (small lake, ski lifts and lodge, restaurants, etc), we chose to skip yellowstone for a day and enjoy this awesome hideout!! the condo was nice, clean and fully equipped and was in a great location for summer. i could see great winter appeal next to the ski lift as well. highly recommended and we would come back to the this condo if/when we are back in the neighborhood.
This spot was amazing the view is breath taking. This was definitly a hidden treasure.
The condo was perfect for our stay! It is located just below the Summit which we were welcomed at for use of the pool and hot tub (Necessary after the wonderful horseback ride at Jake's Horseback Rental) and included all amenities including hair dryers in all the bedrooms. The unit's temperature was always perfect, with a wonderful view from the deck. We even had a Mother Moose and her baby at our kitchen window one morning. Big Sky is beautiful beyond imagination. With a very short (5 to 10 minutes) ride you can access trails (Lava Lake was a favorite), horseback rides, and ski lifts. There are restaurants just up the hill, and down in the meadow. I plan to return for certain!!!!
Our family of four thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Big Sky! Our accommodations in this condo were great. The Big Horn condos are in an excellent location at the base of Lone Peak. We had great views of both the lake and Lone Peak as seen in the photos here. The property was comfortable and clean. We enjoyed the nearby restaurants, theater, hiking and white water rafting. The Gallatin River is beautiful and a popular fly-fishing destination. We traveled to Yellowstone which was about one hour away. We also enjoyed visiting Grand Teton National Park. We highly recommend this destination and condo.
* Base of Lone Peak and skiing
* 2 miles from Lone Mtn Ranch and Cross Country Skiing
* 35 Miles from West Yellowstone, entrance to Yellowstone
* 5 miles from Meadow with shopping, food and movies
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Value Ski 2016
Jan 2 2017 - Feb 10 2017
2 night minimum stay
Prime Ski 2016
Feb 11 2017 - Apr 16 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Rates are subject to change without notice until confirmed.
Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Should you need to cancel, half of your deposit is refundable 30 days or more prior to arrival.
There are no refunds within 30 days of arrival.
Once owner and potential guest agree on reservation date (including check in and check out specifics), guest will need to contact Big Sky Reservations at 800-548-4486 within 24 hours to put down a 20% deposit (including taxes and resort fees). At the time of reservation deposit, cancellation policy will apply. Agent will review cancellation policy and reconfirm rate total.