Award winning, beautifully and faithfully restored 1898 Victorian 'colonial revival' house with spacious, light filled apartment of 1000sf /93 sq meters, main floor flat. Private entrance. Super large living/dining room w/ original hardwood floors throughout. Quiet and unique neighborhood, peaceful, extremely clean and completely upgraded. Last renovation 2018.
* Flat screen TV - HBO, Showtime, Starz, Netflix
* Complimentary Wi-Fi and hardwired connectivity
* Master bedroom - pillow top queen bed; 100% cotton linens
* Petite second bedroom with 2 twin beds OR 1 queen bed
* Master Bath shower/tub combo
* Guest bathroom with toilet, sink and laundry facilities
* Dishwashing and laundry detergent, body wash and paper products
* Kitchen comes with coffee/tea and some condiments
* Free parking on site for one vehicle.
This is a large, light filled, comfortable, first floor apartment with high ceilings and some vintage pieces throughout which helps make it a unique place to stay. The huge kitchen comes with a microwave, refrigerator, gas stove, toaster, dishwasher and is very well stocked. Ideal for the vacationer, to visit relatives nearby, or for month to month corporate rentals.
Walk to the beach, Southshore Shopping Center with 24-hour Safeway supermarket, Trader Joes, Old Navy, TJMaxx, Bed Bath & Beyond and many other shops. Wonderful local restaurants all within walking distance. Ride a bike, take a walk and enjoy the lovely community that is Alameda. Sit on the porch, have a glass of wine and enjoy the view. Safe, friendly, hospitable Alameda. San Francisco and the bay area is available by express bus, scenic ferry service or BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit). You can even catch a free ride into the city in the morning with commuters. Or you could try out one of the several companies that rent cars for short trips. Or take Uber. However, a car isn't necessary ....wonderful weather year round. Alameda Hospital half a block.
Keywords: Vacation Rental