4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths With Magnificent Views Of The West Elk Mountains(Sleeps 10)
4 bedrooms with queen beds in two rooms and 2 twin beds in each of the other two rooms. Pull out sleeper sofa will accommodate two more
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Cats discouraged due to owner allergiesCats discouraged due to owner allergies
Parties/events allowed - If approved. Small weddings and family events OK. If approved. Small weddings and family events OK.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Limit pets to 2 dogs and they must stay in the kitchen area in house. Please pick up any poop in the yard and encourage your dogs to go elsewhere.
- Strip beds that were used and leave in the bedrooms. Towels on the bathroom floor. Remove food from the refrigerator. Load dishwasher w/ dirty dishes.
- Guests have exclusive use of the house but not outbuildings such as the garage, barn and shed. No swimming in the pond. Refer questions to caretaker.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Jeff Crane
Jeff Crane is a river hydrologist specializing in stream and floodplain restoration and watershed planning. Diane Hackl is the Active Curriculum Director at the Colorado Rocky Mountain School.
Jeff Crane purchased this Chateau / Country House in 1993
Why Jeff Crane chose Hotchkiss
My wife and I built this place to raise a family in a safe and nurturing environment. After raising our two kids here we moved to Carbondale, CO in 2010 so the children could attend a private high school there.
What makes this Chateau / Country House unique
The greatest benefit of this property is the privacy and the scenic views. This is perfect for a relaxing get-away with close-by gold medal fishing, hiking and wine-tasting at the surrounding wineries.