*Midweek (Mon-Fri) discount - Rent 3 nights get the 4th night free*
Your ultimate holiday begins at this beachfront home located in the village of Surfside Beach, a charming coastal community bordering the Gulf Coast. This 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental sleeps 14, perfect for family vacations! Enjoy your favorite aquatic adventures on the pristine shoreline of the pedestrian beach just steps from your front door, before gazing out at the aquamarine waters of the ocean from your expansive deck.
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This seaside sanctuary boasts 1,200 square feet of tastefully appointed living space highlighted by the beachy decor, an open floor plan, and an abundance of natural light.
Step outside to the expansive deck perched on the ivory sand shoreline of the Gulf. Kickback on the lounge chairs and watch cotton candy sunrises from your private outdoor oasis.
When your stomach starts to growl, head into the fully equipped kitchen to whip up delicious treats for the whole crew! Enjoy your home-cooked cuisine at the 4-person breakfast bar or the dining room table with seating for 6.
The living area features ultra-comfortable leather sofas and a flat-screen cable TV. When it's time to retire from the day, retreat to one of the 3 open and airy bedrooms with plush beds and nautical decor.
Just steps from your deck is the white-sand shoreline of the first row of the pedestrian-only beach. Enjoy swimming and beachcombing or head over to Breaker Sports, Surfside Loco, or Bingo's Surf Shop for all of your kayaking, surfing, and boogie board needs.
Spend an afternoon perusing the canal and beachfront homes, local businesses, and delectable eateries that make up this community with modern conveniences and old-school charm.
Whether you’re an experienced angler or novice fisherman, you’ll love the proximity to an array of fishing experiences. This home is right down the street from the Surfside Crabbing Pier and Surfside Beach Saltwater Charters!
Visit your favorite sea creatures at the Sea Center Texas, a marine aquarium, fish hatchery, and education center just 17 minutes away.
When you’re not lounging beachside, hop in the car and drive 30 minutes to the oceanside city of Galveston, home to trendy restaurants, charming boutiques, galleries, museums, and a plethora of family-friendly attractions. The owner's favorites are Moody Gardens, The Pyramid Rainforest, Schlitterbahn Water Park, and Pleasure Pier.
Nature enthusiasts will love the proximity to Galveston Island State Park. This park features over 2,000 acres of scenic coastal land and 6 miles of nature trails through dunes, salt marshes, bayous, and mudflats for hiking and wildlife viewing.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a high-chair, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen TVs, an electric fireplace, in-unit washer and dryer, private deck with ocean views, ample outdoor seating, and much more!
- Great Surfside location on the pedestrian beach, 17-minute drive to Sea Center, and 30 minutes from downtown Galveston!
- Please note, the homeowner has a Midweek (Mon-Fri) discount where you can rent 3 nights and get the 4th night free (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lZCyogXZXEsO_3Qc7rtq1ja-EpDwndMx/view?usp=sharing)
- Closest Airport: William P. Hobby Airport - 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061, (~65 miles / 1 hour and 20 minutes away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that towels are not provided and travelers must bring their own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in