Fall in love with The Last Frontier from the comfort of this 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in the heart of Girdwood. Located just 1 mile from Alyeska Resort's gorgeous ski slopes, this 1,000-square-foot offers space for up to 6, providing guests with an authentic Alaskan experience. No matter what season you find yourself in Girdwood, this home's mountain views, private hot tub, and convenient cul de sac location, are sure to provide you with an unforgettable family getaway.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Trundle, Couch (Not Sectional)
*Space for 2 additional guests is available but sleeping arrangements are not provided*
Enjoy breathtaking views of the mountains and wildlife that thrive in Alaska. On a clear day, you can even see skiers on the slopes in the distance!
When you need a break from the northern sunshine, head into the spacious living room and rest your legs on the plush couch. As you watch the flat-screen cable TV, your little ones can take a cat nap on the twin trundle bed.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up a delicious dinner for your travel companions. Whether you choose to prepare an Alaskan classic like crab legs or salmon, your friends are sure to be impressed as they feast at the dining table for 4.
Can't shake your winter chill? Complete with a sauna and private hot tub, this luxurious cabin offers a plethora of ways to warm up after a day on the slopes.
Once your day has come to an end, retreat to the master suite unwind near the gas fireplace. As you stream a state classic like 'Balto' on the flat-screen cable TV with WiFi, you'll be just steps from the comfort of your queen bed.
Be sure to spend some time on the master suite's balcony during your Girdwood getaway. With views of the mountains and Alyeska Resort, you'll feel like you're looking at a painting as you marvel at the views.
Channel your inner Lindsey Vonn at Alyeska Resort, Alaska's largest ski area. Located just 1/2 mile from the cabin, Alyeska offers 77 trails for skiers of all levels. Whether you're an Olympic hopeful or riding rookie, you're sure to find a slope for you at this family ski sanctuary.
During the summer, be sure to check out the Girdwood Forest Fair. Taking place in July for the last 42 years, this music and arts fair in a one-of-a-kind place to spend an afternoon. This annual event provides opportunities for you to learn about the Alaskan culture, music, and arts free of charge!
Experience delicious food and unbeatable ambiance at the area's top-notch restaurants. With everything from live entertainment and great pub food at Sitzmark Bar and Grill to high-end steak at the Double Musky Inn, this small town is brimming with dining options.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a gas fireplace, electric fireplace, balcony, sauna, hot tub, mountain views, gas grill, patio, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, garage parking for 2, driveway parking for 2, and more!
- Unbeatable Girdwood Location - 1 mile from Alyeska Resort, 4 minutes from Girdwood Forest Fair Park, and within 5 miles of delicious dining
- Closest Commercial Airport - Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 5000 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502, (~41.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with Pet Fee: $50 Per Stay (75lb Max, 2 Dog Max, No Cats)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in