Beautiful apartment with private parking close to the city center
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Good hosts but a poor outdated unit
* Snežana and her husband were great hosts. They did their best to solve the problem that we have faced but did not worked. I do not like to give one star but I have to let the future gusted to have a better idea about the unit.
* Great location, many close by super markets and restaurants. Safe location.
* Small unit, good for two people but not for three as advertised. Outdated furniture.
* Tough and small bed, no night stands at all, not dresser, no enough sheets. Hard towels. I had to buy one and also bought many kitchen hardwares.
* The sofa was so hard that my daughter could not sleep on it. Snezana brought a matress and my daughter ended to sleep on the floor. So bad.
* No vacuum cleaner, no mop to clean or any item to clean the unit. No microwave. Lack of kitchen tools, no cookware, no enough utensils.
* Broken drawers, broken door hand. They tried to fix but it failed many times.
* Has only washer but no dryer and you need like two days if you are lucky to have the clothes dry. You have to hung them in the balcony. The washer stopped working then she went and brought a new one in 72 hours.
* Was very cold and found out that you can to turn on the heater because the city of Sarajevo controls it and she told me that they will start on 10/15. She offered to loan us an electric heater but it was too late after we brokered one from a friend.
* No computer desk, We could not eat on the small shelf ( dinning table). Two stools only.
* Unfortunately we had a very bad experience. They need to fix many problems then the unit would be an amazing unit for two people.
I will only say that I am renting the apartment for two years and I never had such complicated, not grateful, so untidy, so dirty guests.