Albany Bungalow Walk to the River, 10 Barrel and Village Baker!(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-30 nights
- Property type:Bungalow
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 1.5 Blocks To The River, 4 Blocks To 10 Barrel
Private outdoor patio with gas grill, shaded hammock area, sunny front porch, and beautifully landscaped, fully fenced yard.
For more info and photos please visit www.albanybungalow.com
Well equipped kitchen for the cook including two ovens and 5 burner Dacor downdraft cooktop. Main living area with comfy furniture, flat screen TV, cable, DVD and streaming capabilities. Large dining room table seats 8.
Downstairs bedroom with King bed and full bathroom.
Upstairs Master retreat with King bed, Jacuzzi tub, flat screen TV and large walk-in closet. 3rd bedroom with Queen bed and full bathroom.
Loft area with TV and eurolounger offering the possibility of two to sleep in loft area. Kids will enjoy watching TV on the bean bags in the loft! Loft area is open to the downstairs so we recommend it more for a place for kids to sleep--there is probably not enough privacy for adults.
Two-car attached garage available for parking as well as easy gear storage for bikes, skis, boards, floating toys, etc.
We want to be good neighbors--all guests must comply with the City of Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines.
Short Term Rental Operating License Good Neighbor Guidelines
The Good Neighbor Guidelines (GNG) were created to educate Short Term Rental (STR) owners and tenants/guests on the importance of being a good neighbor. Welcome neighbors! Be nice, you’re in Bend!
1. 24-Hour Contact Information. If at any time you have concerns about your stay or in regards to your neighbors, please call the 24-hour contact number listed in the rental lease agreement or posted in the unit. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
2. General Respect for Neighbors. Be friendly, courteous, and treat your neighbors like you want to be treated. Respect your neighbors and their property.
3. Noise. Be considerate of the neighborhood and your neighbor’s right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property, especially after 10 p.m.
4. Maintenance of Property. Be sure to pick up after yourself and keep the property clean, presentable and free of trash.
5. Garbage Disposal. Place trash and recycling containers at the appropriate place and time for pickup. Return trash and recycling containers to the designated location within 12 hours after pickup. Cigarette butts should be properly extinguished and disposed of in the garbage.
6. Parking & Traffic Safety. Refer to the parking diagram posted in the unit and park on-site whenever possible. Do not park on lawns or in a manner which blocks driveways, sidewalks, alleys or mailboxes. Drive slowly through neighborhoods and watch for pedestrians and children playing.
7. Pets (if allowed). Promptly clean-up after your pets. Prevent excessive and prolonged barking, and keep pets from roaming the neighborhood. Control aggressive pets, and be sure to abide by the local leash laws. Store pet food indoors and in a secure container to reduce the likelihood of unwanted pest problems.
8. Tenant/Guest Responsibility. Approved guests and visitors are expected to follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to read your rental agreement for additional terms and restrictions which may include consequences for violating the Good
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master Bedroom: Large upstairs retreat with ceiling fan, TV, walk-in closet, master bath with two sinks, jacuzzi tub, shower and toilet. 2nd Master on ground floor with King bed and bathroom. 3rd bedroom upstairs with Queen bed and separate full bath. Loft upstairs with euro lounger can accommodate two children....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - Sep 10, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2018
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $350
- Cleaning $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.2%
$125 cleaning fee
Cancellations greater than 30 days from your arrival are refunded 100% minus a $50 processing fee
Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are non refundable.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Enjoy the varied activities Bend offers during your stay at Albany Bungalow. Walk to 10 Barrel, GoodLife, Village Baker, etc for great food and drink. Summertime visitors will appreciate the short walk to the river at Columbia Park with it's launch/landing site and the nearby whitewater park. We walk our SUPs right from the house! Families will appreciate the short walk to the park where kids enjoy the open fields and pirate play structure. Cyclists will be able to ride from the house and take advantage of the large garage for indoor bike storage. Winter guests head up to Mount Bachelor-a short drive away (or walk to the shuttle bus stop and avoid the drive) for great skiing and boarding. Cross-country enthusiasts will find an abundance of trails in the area. The ice rink is a short walk from the house. Sight seers have plenty of ways to stay busy with visits to Tumalo Falls, Sunriver, Paulina Peak/Newberry Crater, and much more. Shoppers can walk, bike or drive to the Old Mill District. And beer lovers will find plenty of thirst quenching options from 10 Barrel to Crux within walking and biking distance.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are hard working professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. After visiting Bend for over 10 years, we finally achieved our dream of owning a house in Bend. We love mountain biking, river sports, and the restaurants and brewpubs in town.
Why the Owner Chose Southern Crossing, Bend, OR, USA:
A beautiful home and a great, walkable location. Central to downtown, Westside locals' favorites, and the Old Mill/Amphitheater.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
1 block to river with a neighborhood river access. Easy to get up to the mountain or downtown - and everything in between.
- Primary: (541) 516-0117
Links to more information:
Front Yard Albany Bungalow
King bedroom downstairs on main level
Loft with west facing deck and balcony over living room. Great TV/game area.
River access a short walk away at Columbia Park
Patio and BBQ
Spacious two-car garage with room for toys
Downstairs bath-door on left opens to bedroom and right to hallway near dining.
Third bedroom--with queen bed
Perfect spot for an afternoon nap--looking toward the front yard.
French doors from dining room open to patio area.
Kids love the pirate ship a block away in Columbia Park
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.