About the property
- Bungalow2000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 30 nights
3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 1.5 Blocks To The River, 4 Blocks To 10 Barrel
Lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bath home on Bend's west side. Sunny south facing front yard. Walking distance to almost everything! One block to river access, half block to Good Life Brewing and Backporch Coffee, and 3 blocks to Galveston eateries.
Private outdoor patio with gas grill, shaded hammock area, sunny front porch, and beautifully landscaped, fully fenced yard.
For more info and photos please visit www.albanybungalow.com
Well equipped kitchen for the cook including two ovens and 5 burner Dacor downdraft cooktop. Main living area with comfy furniture, flat screen TV, cable, DVD and streaming capabilities. Large dining room table seats 8.
Downstairs bedroom with King bed and full bathroom.
Upstairs Master retreat with King bed, Jacuzzi tub, flat screen TV and large walk-in closet. 3rd bedroom with Queen bed and full bathroom.
Loft area with TV and eurolounger offering the possibility of two to sleep in loft area. Kids will enjoy watching TV on the bean bags in the loft! Loft area is open to the downstairs so we recommend it more for a place for kids to sleep--there is probably not enough privacy for adults.
Two-car attached garage available for parking as well as easy gear storage for bikes, skis, boards, floating toys, etc.
We want to be good neighbors--all guests must comply with the City of Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines.
Short Term Rental Operating License Good Neighbor Guidelines
The Good Neighbor Guidelines (GNG) were created to educate Short Term Rental (STR) owners and tenants/guests on the importance of being a good neighbor. Welcome neighbors! Be nice, you’re in Bend!
1. 24-Hour Contact Information. If at any time you have concerns about your stay or in regards to your neighbors, please call the 24-hour contact number listed in the rental lease agreement or posted in the unit. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
2. General Respect for Neighbors. Be friendly, courteous, and treat your neighbors like you want to be treated. Respect your neighbors and their property.
3. Noise. Be considerate of the neighborhood and your neighbor’s right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property, especially after 10 p.m.
4. Maintenance of Property. Be sure to pick up after yourself and keep the property clean, presentable and free of trash.
5. Garbage Disposal. Place trash and recycling containers at the appropriate place and time for pickup. Return trash and recycling containers to the designated location within 12 hours after pickup. Cigarette butts should be properly extinguished and disposed of in the garbage.
6. Parking & Traffic Safety. Refer to the parking diagram posted in the unit and park on-site whenever possible. Do not park on lawns or in a manner which blocks driveways, sidewalks, alleys or mailboxes. Drive slowly through neighborhoods and watch for pedestrians and children playing.
7. Pets (if allowed). Promptly clean-up after your pets. Prevent excessive and prolonged barking, and keep pets from roaming the neighborhood. Control aggressive pets, and be sure to abide by the local leash laws. Store pet food indoors and in a secure container to reduce the likelihood of unwanted pest problems.
8. Tenant/Guest Responsibility. Approved guests and visitors are expected to follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to read your rental agreement for additional terms and restrictions which may include consequences for violating the Good
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
We are hard working professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. After visiting Bend for over 10 years, we finally achieved our dream of owning a house in Bend. We love mountain biking, river sports, and the restaurants and brewpubs in town.
Julie purchased this Bungalow in 2013
Why Julie chose River West
A beautiful home and a great, walkable location. Central to downtown, Westside locals' favorites, and the Old Mill/Amphitheater.
What makes this Bungalow unique
1 block to river with a neighborhood river access. Easy to get up to the mountain or downtown - and everything in between.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great location, met all our needs for a 5 week stay in beautiful Bend over the Christmas holiday
House was great for us during our 5 weeks in Bend and our drop in family and friends over the Christmas holiday. Kitchen was well stocked. Even made our Christmas cookies! Julie was very responsive in answering any questions we had. Will definitely recommend to others.
Beautiful home, beautifully furnished, quiet neighborhood, responsive owner.
As noted above.
A great place to stay and vacation
This was a great accommodation for three couples to share a home away from home!
Great central location to the river, downtown and the Old Mill District and many dinning places.
Also well located for short drives to the beautiful surrounding areas for shopping, dinning, hiking and sightseeing.
The home was well supplied, comfortable, very clean and Julie, the owner, was very responsive by phone and email.
We would recommend this home to all our friends and if we return to the Bend area, would certainly try to make this our vacation destination again.
Wonderful place to stay in Bend
Every detail is well thought out. Perfect for families
beautiful house. eclectic neighborhood. owner very nice to deal with
Loved This House!!!
There are no words to describe how wonderful this house is. It was clean, comfortable and well appointed. It was quality inside and out. Everything in it appeared to be new and the house itself appeared to be new and built by a craftsman. Beautiful, original art was in every room. Our group of six had plenty of privacy. The only thing I would add would be a grab bar in the shower.
Enjoy the varied activities Bend offers during your stay at Albany Bungalow. Walk to 10 Barrel, GoodLife, Village Baker, etc for great food and drink. Summertime visitors will appreciate the short walk to the river at Columbia Park with it's launch/landing site and the nearby whitewater park. We walk our SUPs right from the house! Families will appreciate the short walk to the park where kids enjoy the open fields and pirate play structure. Cyclists will be able to ride from the house and take advantage of the large garage for indoor bike storage. Winter guests head up to Mount Bachelor-a short drive away (or walk to the shuttle bus stop and avoid the drive) for great skiing and boarding. Cross-country enthusiasts will find an abundance of trails in the area. The ice rink is a short walk from the house. Sight seers have plenty of ways to stay busy with visits to Tumalo Falls, Sunriver, Paulina Peak/Newberry Crater, and much more. Shoppers can walk, bike or drive to the Old Mill District. And beer lovers will find plenty of thirst quenching options from 10 Barrel to Crux within walking and biking distance.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$125 cleaning fee Cancellations greater than 30 days from your arrival are refunded 100% minus a $50 processing fee Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are non refundable.