|Minimum Stay||3 - 30 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bath home on Bend's west side. Sunny south facing front yard. Walking distance to almost everything! One block to river access, half block to Good Life Brewing and Backporch Coffee, and 3 blocks to Galveston eateries.
Private outdoor patio with gas grill, shaded hammock area, sunny front porch, and beautifully landscaped, fully fenced yard.
For more info and photos please visit www.albanybungalow.com
Well equipped kitchen for the cook including two ovens and 5 burner Dacor downdraft cooktop. Main living area with comfy furniture, flat screen TV, cable, DVD and streaming capabilities. Large dining room table seats 8.
Downstairs bedroom with King bed and full bathroom.
Upstairs Master retreat with King bed, Jacuzzi tub, flat screen TV and large walk-in closet. 3rd bedroom with Queen bed and full bathroom.
Loft area with TV and eurolounger offering the possibility of two to sleep in loft area. Kids will enjoy watching TV on the bean bags in the loft! Loft area is open to the downstairs so we recommend it more for a place for kids to sleep--there is probably not enough privacy for adults.
Two-car attached garage available for parking as well as easy gear storage for bikes, skis, boards, floating toys, etc.
We want to be good neighbors--all guests must comply with the City of Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines.
Short Term Rental Operating License Good Neighbor Guidelines
The Good Neighbor Guidelines (GNG) were created to educate Short Term Rental (STR) owners and tenants/guests on the importance of being a good neighbor. Welcome neighbors! Be nice, you’re in Bend!
1. 24-Hour Contact Information. If at any time you have concerns about your stay or in regards to your neighbors, please call the 24-hour contact number listed in the rental lease agreement or posted in the unit. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
2. General Respect for Neighbors. Be friendly, courteous, and treat your neighbors like you want to be treated. Respect your neighbors and their property.
3. Noise. Be considerate of the neighborhood and your neighbor’s right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property, especially after 10 p.m.
4. Maintenance of Property. Be sure to pick up after yourself and keep the property clean, presentable and free of trash.
5. Garbage Disposal. Place trash and recycling containers at the appropriate place and time for pickup. Return trash and recycling containers to the designated location within 12 hours after pickup. Cigarette butts should be properly extinguished and disposed of in the garbage.
6. Parking & Traffic Safety. Refer to the parking diagram posted in the unit and park on-site whenever possible. Do not park on lawns or in a manner which blocks driveways, sidewalks, alleys or mailboxes. Drive slowly through neighborhoods and watch for pedestrians and children playing.
7. Pets (if allowed). Promptly clean-up after your pets. Prevent excessive and prolonged barking, and keep pets from roaming the neighborhood. Control aggressive pets, and be sure to abide by the local leash laws. Store pet food indoors and in a secure container to reduce the likelihood of unwanted pest problems.
8. Tenant/Guest Responsibility. Approved guests and visitors are expected to follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to read your rental agreement for additional terms and restrictions which may include consequences for violating the Good
We are hard working professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. After visiting Bend for over 10 years, we finally achieved our dream of owning a house in Bend. We love mountain biking, river sports, and the restaurants and brewpubs in town.
Julie purchased this bungalow in 2013
A beautiful home and a great, walkable location. Central to downtown, Westside locals' favorites, and the Old Mill/Amphitheater.
1 block to river with a neighborhood river access. Easy to get up to the mountain or downtown - and everything in between.
Really great house to stay in for 3 singles. We each had our own bathroom/bedroom so there was plenty of privacy. Everything was neat, clean and incredibly comfortable. Julie was professional and friendly, and very helpful/responsive to my questions during booking. The neighborhood was quiet and sweet, lots of families, but still within walking distance to some good food options. I hope we'll get a chance to come back!
Six of us shared this house, and everyone was impressed with the craftsmanship and features. We all loved the house. It was spotlessly clean, and everything in it worked flawlessly. The bedrooms are super spacious and comfortable. For our group, having three bathrooms was wonderful. The kitchen has a huge selection of cookware, including lots of food storage containers. The owner is great and very thoughtfully appointed this house for renting guests. Even laundry soap is provided. Great location for us as we frequently went to the Tumalo Falls and Shevlin Park areas for mountain bike trails. You can walk to the river and the Old Mill District easily. Old downtown is a bit of a walk, but very doable; great farmer’s market on Wednesday. The 10 Barrel Brewery is walkable. Also, the giant/main Deschutes brewery for tours and tasting is also walkable. Close to a Safeway market and two bike shops (at least). The cruiser bikes were a great bonus and came in handy. Quiet neighborhood.
I really do I not want to write a review on this fantastic place because I fear it will become so popular we will not be able to book it again!
Everything is as pictured and the kitchen is a dream to cook in. The beds are comfortable and it is very quiet at night.
This house is located in a great location close to downtown, minutes walk to 10 Barrel and Goodlife.
We also received the very best customer service from Julie. We had left some items behind and she took them to be mailed without question. Thank you Julie you are amazing!!
So if you want a great place to stay check out The Albaney Bungalow but I would prefer you didn't!' lol!
Our family stayed here for the Christmas holidays and really loved the house and location. We did a bit of cooking and found everything we needed (and more) as far as good quality cookware and utensils. The three bedroom and three bathroom floor plan had a lot of separation and was very comfortable for everyone. Beds and furniture were new, tasteful and comfortable. The location is unbeatable as you can easily walk downtown or to the Old Mill district. I can't say enough nice things about the house and staying here made a wonderful Christmas occasion for all.
This is our second year staying at the Albany Bungalow. The house is perfect for families and truly has everything you will need on your vacation -including fun cruiser bikes. We love to walk to the near-by parks, coffee shops, and breweries. The whitewater park just opened and is a short walk or quick bike ride away. Mountain biking, hiking, anything outdoors is all close-by. We can't wait to come back!
We stayed in this house for the whole month of July and couldn't have been happier. It was very well organized, a great location, clean and comfortable. I spent many a relaxing moment in that hammock and really enjoyed a very comfortable and lovely month here.
Enjoy the varied activities Bend offers during your stay at Albany Bungalow. Walk to 10 Barrel, GoodLife, Village Baker, etc for great food and drink. Summertime visitors will appreciate the short walk to the river at Columbia Park with it's launch/landing site and the nearby whitewater park. We walk our SUPs right from the house! Families will appreciate the short walk to the park where kids enjoy the open fields and pirate play structure. Cyclists will be able to ride from the house and take advantage of the large garage for indoor bike storage. Winter guests head up to Mount Bachelor-a short drive away (or walk to the shuttle bus stop and avoid the drive) for great skiing and boarding. Cross-country enthusiasts will find an abundance of trails in the area. The ice rink is a short walk from the house. Sight seers have plenty of ways to stay busy with visits to Tumalo Falls, Sunriver, Paulina Peak/Newberry Crater, and much more. Shoppers can walk, bike or drive to the Old Mill District. And beer lovers will find plenty of thirst quenching options from 10 Barrel to Crux within walking and biking distance.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Feb 28 2017
30 night minimum stay
May 26 2017 - Sep 10 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$125 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
$125 cleaning fee
Cancellations greater than 30 days from your arrival are refunded 100% minus a $50 processing fee
Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are non refundable.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.