Pack your bags for an unforgettable Hilton Head Island escape at this charming 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental condo that boasts accommodations for 8! Ideally situated in the quiet residential community of Springwood Villas, this getaway offers access to a community pool and the Van Der Meer Tennis Center. With Coligny Beach Park, the entertainment of Coligny Plaza, and amazing golf clubs all just steps away, this condo is the perfect home base for all your island adventures!
**30% off stays of 30+ nights from September 2018 through may 2019**
Master Bedroom: King Bed + Full Bath | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed, Full Trundle Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed + Full Bath
Travel to the sub-tropical bliss of Hilton Head Island to discover this well-appointed home on the second floor of the Springwood Villas. Inside the 1,600-square-foot interior are several modern conveniences, including flat-screen cable/Smart TVs with Netflix and Hulu in every room!
With stainless steel appliances and generous counter space in the fully equipped kitchen, cooking will be a breeze! Prepare your favorite zesty dishes and gather around the 6-person dining table for a quality meal with your travel companions.
If you want to take a dip in the water, head down to the year-round community pool to soak up the sun. You'll also have access to the 17 hard courts of the Van Der Meer Tennis Center, and also Van Der Meer Shipyard Resort, which also offers clay tennis courts!
For a replenishing night's sleep, sink into the sumptuous king-sized bed and drift into a deep slumber as you watch some TV. An additional 2 bedrooms provide plush accommodations as well, featuring a comfortable bunk bed and king bed.
With so many area attractions within walking distance, the wonderful island of Hilton Head is a beach lover's paradise. A quick 0.7-mile stroll will take you to Coligny Beach Park offering outdoor showers, changing rooms, and several lounging options - the perfect amenities that elevate a day of sand-filled fun!
When you get hungry, simply roam through Coligny Plaza across the street to find an abundance of restaurants such as Crave by Daniel's, The Porch Southern Kitchen and Bar, and Big Bamboo Cafe. Also in the plaza are various shops, a movie theater, and bike rental stores!
For a breath of fresh air, meander over to the beautiful Sea Pines Forest Preserve to discover the 4,000-year-old Sea Pines Shell Ring and walk through the scenic marshes filled with wildlife. This area also has trails for biking, boat tours, and seasonal events that the whole family will enjoy!
Golf enthusiasts will love playing a round at the Shipyard Golf Club, home to 27 holes that are surrounded by flourishing Carolina pine trees and blooming magnolias. Other nearby golf areas include Heron Point by Pete Dye, Harbor Town Golf Links, and Long Cove Club.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable/Smart TVs with apps, Netflix, and Hulu (travelers need their own logins), free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, a furnished balcony, designated parking for 1 vehicle, shared parking, and more!
- A pass will be provided that grants access to the community pool, as well as a pass to access the several amenities of the Van Der Meer Tennis Center!
- Unbeatable Hilton Head Island Location - Steps from the beach, restaurants, shops, nature areas, golf clubs, and more!
- Nearest commercial airport: Hilton Head Island Airport - 120 Beach City Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, (~8.6 miles away)
- No smoking anywhere on the premises (including balconies and by the pool)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No sleeping on couches
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in