Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 13)
double · twin/ single (2)
king · Crib · sleep sofa /futon
Master Suite Bathroom
Toilet · shower · Jetted tub
Main Floor Bathroom
Toilet · shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 13
- Guest agrees to abide by all rules set for the Hot Tub Agreement.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house or the porches.
- Guests accept the hold harmless clause for use of the bunk bed, found in the rental agreement.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by John or Jenni FaisonAsk a question
About John or Jenni Faison
We love to spend time together and work on projects with each other. We enjoy being in the out of doors as well as spending time with family. We've been married 16 years and have 4 kids. Sometimes life is crazy, but we're glad that God gives us much grace!
John or Jenni Faison purchased this Cabin in 2018
Why John or Jenni Faison chose Cosby
Our family purchased this property as a retirement investment and because we love the Smoky Mountains and love to spend time there. The area is very peaceful and the cabin is a genuine log cabin.
What makes this Cabin unique
The quality of the cabin is excellent. The architecture is beautiful with vaulted ceilings. Since there's no paint or sheetrock, the natural beauty of the wood shines through. The cabin is set in a perfect place for enjoying long, mountain views. We like that it is in a remote area yet is only 10 minutes from Walmart!
- english, spanish