CLEAN, PRIVATE carriage house in vibrant, historic Denver
Bedroom offers queen size bed with premium quality linens, robes and slippers for two guests, closet space and drawers under bed. Bedroom faces east so "black-out" shades offer extended darkness for late sleepers. Full length mirror provided on back of door.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Numerous hazards for small children.Numerous hazards for small children.
No pets - This also means no Emotional Support Animals.This also means no Emotional Support Animals.
No smoking - Allowed on outside balcony. Allowed on outside balcony.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- PLEASE MAKE SURE NOT TO RUN THE AC/FURNACE WHEN THE WINDOWS ARE OPEN.
- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT. GUESTS CAN SMOKE ON THE BALCONY. SPENT TOBACCO SHOULD BE DISPOSED IN OUTSIDE TRASHCAN.
- NO PETS. THIS ALSO MEANS NO EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS. (SERVICE ANIMALS WITH DOCUMENTATION ARE ALLOWED)
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted byAsk a question
We are an active couple that loves travel and sharing our little urban slice of paradise with friends, old and new. We are both full-time professionals, working for the State of Colorado. Kids are grown and city life offers lots to do, most within walking distance.
purchased this guest house/pension in 2012
Why chose Speer
We have owned the main house since 2012. It's an old Arts and Crafts style brick house, built in 1904. The carriage house was built over a new garage in 2017. The neighborhood offers so many restaurants, bars, festivals and places to walk or bike.
What makes this guest house/pension unique
It's in the middle of the city but it's truly a quiet, private spot with a beautiful zen back yard to share. Guests immediately melt into the serenity of the landscape and koi pond. Enjoy overlooking it all from the balcony, outside the carriage house.
- english, russian