Peace, luxury, and a private residential retreat await up to 8 guests at his brand new 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Duluth, GA. Boasting a modern interior design and 3,060 square feet of comfortable, high-end living space, this home is perfect for families and friends looking to explore the Atlanta area but escape the touristy crowds. You'll enjoy 5 flat-screen Smart TVs, a game room, furnished back patio, and pristine outdoor landscaping to help you relax after each adventure!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Recently finished in 2017 and resting in a quiet neighborhood just minutes from several local parks, you and your company can retreat to this beautiful home base after each day in downtown Atlanta. Buy tickets to an Atlanta Braves or Falcons games, visit historical Civil Rights Movement movements, and check out the vibrant arts and live entertainment scene throughout your stay!
An entryway sitting room with a plush sectional invites you into the sophisticated and chic interior, providing all the modern comforts of a true home-away-from-home. Head into the main living room during your downtime and unwind on the huge, orange sectional while enjoying a Netflix movie night on the flat-screen TV underneath an elegant glass chandelier.
The spacious, fully equipped kitchen features top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, a gourmet island counter with a built-in stovetop, all the essential cooking utensils, ample counter space, and custom purple lighting from the cabinets for a unique ambiance. Share lite breakfast snacks at the nook table and set the fashionable dining table to share family feasts in the evening. Utilize the converted garage space to burn off your meals, challenge friends to mini-basketball or surf the complimentary wireless internet at the working station.
Step outside to the back deck and relax with a nightcap beverage as the peaceful, fenced yard space highlighted by a large rock structure to set the backdrop at this one-of-a-kind getaway. When it's time for bed, this home includes 3 rooms with queen-sized beds and a master bedroom with a king bed, sitting area and pristine en-suite bathroom that has 3 sinks, a walk-in shower and jetted tub.
When you're not spending days exploring all the attractions in the heart of Atlanta, you'll find plenty of family-friendly entertainment nearby in Duluth. Walk around local parks, head to a mall, and take the kids to Malibu Norcross or Sky Zone Trampoline Park for an afternoon of thrills.
The property is located within walking distance to the Berkeley Hills Country Club golf course and 10 minutes from Infinite Energy Arena and Gwinnett County Fairgrounds.
Atlanta is filled with cultural distinct cultural destinations and historical sites - around a 30-minute drive away - for you to explore throughout your vacation. The Martin Luther King Jr National Park, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library, World of Coco-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, and Zoo Atlanta are just a few options for you and your travel companions to check out.
Of course, with plenty of options for high-end shopping, fine dining, and live entertainment, you'll want to treat yourself while in the city. See a show at The Fox Theatre, dine out in Five Points, then dance the night away at The Masquerade club!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a professional-grade, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, multiple living areas, 5 flat-screen Smart TV equipped with DirecTV & Netflix, free WiFi, a converted garage game/workout room, furnished back deck, landscaped yard, huge driveway for easy parking, and more
- Residential Duluth location with easy access to local parks and family-friendly entertainment, just about a 30-minute drive to all the attractions surrounding downtown Atlanta
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, (~35 miles away)
- No smoking. If evidence of smoking is found, a fee of $150 will be assessed
- If more guests are staying at the property than what is stated on the booking a $50 fine per person will result
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in