The Notch Estates of Branson West is where you'll find this quaint vacation rental condo featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and sleeping arrangements for 6! With 2 community pools, a small private lake, and several kid-friendly amenities, this updated abode is the perfect place to spend your family trip to the Ozarks. Bring the boat along to speed across Table Rock Lake 10 minutes away, have a day of thrills at Silver Dollar City, or drive over to Branson Landing for some unforgettable fun!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Cozy furnishings and contemporary decor invite you into this tastefully appointed getaway! During downtime, you'll love relaxing on the soft sofa while watching a movie on the 42-inch flat-screen cable/Smart TV.
Begin each morning sipping a cup of joe from the private balcony overlooking the serene woods, then whip up a hearty breakfast for the family. The kitchen is well-equipped with all your culinary essentials, including new appliances, cookware, and dishware. With patio furniture, a breakfast bar, and 2-person table, you can easily enjoy meals inside or out!
When you want to stay onsite, take advantage of the numerous amenities at the property, including a basketball hoop, playground, and trails that lead down to the remote lake. On nice days, pack a picnic and head down to the pool area for some grilling and swimming!
After an exhausting day outdoors, choose from one of 2 spacious bedrooms, each hosting plush queen-sized beds and flat-screen cable TVs. Additional sleeping arrangements can be found in the living room using the comfortable queen sleeper sofa elevated with a memory foam mattress.
This condo's prime location makes it easy to have an adventure in no time! Just 10 minutes away is the Indian Point Marina & Boat Dock where you can set out for an exciting day of parasailing, water skiing, and tubing!
Only 2 miles from the property is Silver Dollar City, a theme park featuring live performances, roller coasters, and old-time demos. For more thrills, head over to Branson, which is home to White Water, The Track Family Fun Park, and Splash Country Waterpark.
If museums are more your speed, there's an abundance of them within arms reach, such as the Titanic Museum and History of Fishing Museum. Shopaholics can pop over to Branson Landing to peruse the store and restaurant-dappled promenade, while others might prefer a ride on the Branson Scenic Railway!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with new appliances, cookware, dishware, a 42-inch flat-screen cable/Smart TV, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a DVD player, free WiFi, a new queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, a pack-n-play, highchair, private balcony, patio furniture, free parking, and more!
- Community amenities include a basketball hoop, playground, horseshoe pits, picnic areas, charcoal grills, smokers, 2 seasonal community pools, several nature trails, and a small private lake!
- Incredible Branson West Location - Minutes from Table Rock Lake, a plethora of family-friendly attractions, and Branson Landing!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~25 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in