*Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some of the private outdoor amenities behind their property*
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city and slow down at this charming 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental cabin in Bartlesville! With room for 5 guests, this abode provides all of the comforts of home along with a pool and hot tub. Rest and relax, while satisfying your craving for that far-away feeling, or explore the nearby attractions, like the Osage Casino!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Bed
Start each day of your vacation, sipping coffee on the covered front patio as the sun rises from the east, illuminating the bucolic scenery that surrounds your Oklahoma home-away-from-home! Once the snoozers rise, head back inside to whip up an energizing breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting modern appliances and ample cookware. Savor it inside, or enjoy an al fresco experience at the outdoor table.
After a day out-and-about, return to the cabin to relax! Watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen satellite/Smart TV or unplug with a good book while lounging on the plush furnishings. If it's chilly out, switch on the gas fireplace to warm the living area to a comfortable temperature.
Don't linger inside for too long! Take advantage of the numerous outdoor amenities, including a pool behind the cabin and hot tub just a short walk located behind the owners neighboring property that is your private amenity The kiddos will also love having a full playground set to call their own!
Complete the evening with a bowl of popcorn and a feel-good movie! Once eyes begin to droop with the weight of sleep, retreat to the master bedroom for a peaceful night's sleep in the queen-sized bed while additional guests or children will dream easily in the second bedroom with a full bed and flat-screen satellite/Smart TV.
A country escape awaits you at this idyllic rental property, featuring a secluded and serene location, that will cater to any traveler seeking to just get away from it all! Even though you'll have plenty of open of blue skies to get lost in, you're also conveniently located to the attractions and metropolitan luxuries of Bartlesville!
Relax by the cabin's pool during the day and at night, experience the electric atmosphere of casinos such as Cherokee Casino Ramona and Osage Casino - both located within 30 minutes of the property. Play a little Blackjack, feast on good food, and catch a live show, including music and comedy performances!
The following day, head into Bartlesville proper, just 20 minutes north! Check out the Price Tower, a 221-foot-high tower built in 1956 and designed by Frank Lloyd Wright himself. Afterward, visit the Price Tower Arts Center, offering tours, an art and design museum as well as a hotel and restaurant! During your trip, make sure to pay a visit to the Frank Phillips Home and Tom Mix Museum.
Just slightly out of town, the Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preserve provides a chance to see over 30 varieties of native and exotic animals, as you drive-to-and-from the museum and lodge - all located on 3,700 acres of land. Shopaholics should head to Pawhuska for a little shopping at The Pioneer Woman Mercantile! For more shopping and restaurants, take a day trip into Tulsa, located only 45 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a pool and hot tub, fully equipped kitchen, fire pit, new gas fireplace, Traeger grill, covered patio with outdoor seating, popcorn machine, 2 flat-screen satellite/Smart TVs, free WiFi, complimentary snacks and cookies, fresh towels, 4 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Serene and private Bartlesville location- Located on a working farm, with Bartlesville, casinos and attractions all found within a 30-minute drive
- Nearest Commercial Location: Tulsa International Airport - 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115, (~ 43.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can sleep 4 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is 5 with the use of the rollaway bed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in