Mayflower Beach Luxury Rental Home with Large Private Beach(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Large Brand New (Built In 2013) Estate Newly Available for Rent
The first floor features an open floor plan with a large living and dining room and ''chef's dream'' kitchen. The house features a large back deck with separate outdoor dining and lounge areas. There is a finished basement with a game room and a pull-out sofa bed, a home gym and an office area. There are large flat screen TVs throughout the home, a built-in home entertainment system with speakers throughout the house and outside on the deck and automated blinds that raise and lower with the push of a button or remote control.
Possibly the highlight of the property is the large 110 foot wide private beach that is directly next to Mayflower Beach on Cape Cod Bay. This beach features the BEST sand bars and tidal pools on the Cape. During low tide, it is possible to walk out more than 1/4 of a mile!!! Why fight the crowds when you can relax in comfort on your own private beach with more than enough room.
There are plenty of local attractions including restaurants and ice cream parlors within walking distance and numerous other activities such as Cape Cod League Baseball, fishing charters, go-karts, mini-golf, etc. only a short drive away.
This property has way too much to offer to list here. Please take a minute and check out our website. The link can be found in the ''Owner's Info'' section of this page, which is right above the pictures at the bottom of the page.
NEW FOR 2015 - WEDDINGS
Enjoy your dream wedding on our 110' private beach. Please see our private website for details on how to have your dream wedding at this beautiful property.
Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stay with us sometime soon!!!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
This house is perfect for children. Kids will love the amazing bunk bed room. They will also love the basement with the Nintendo Wii, Sony Playstation 2 and Sega Genesis, each with games and the custom upright, full size arcade machine that has 60 arcade classics. Outside, on the beach, kids will love playing with the football, wiffle bat and ball, frisbee, bocce and horse shoes that we provide. In the water, the kids will enjoy the floats, rafts, skim boards and even the paddle board and paddle that are available for your use....moreless
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The 2nd floor master suite features a pillow-top king size bed with a 32'' HD LCD TV built right into the footboard. The TV raises and retracts with a remote control. Enjoy the Cape Cod sunset from your own large private balcony with two lounge chairs. All of the blinds in your master suite raise and lower with the push of a button on the provided remote control. The 2nd floor children's suite features 4 custom made built-in bunk beds. Each bed is an extra-long twin. There is a set of ladder stairs between the sets of bunk beds for easy access to the two upper beds. There is also plenty of open floor space to be used as a play area. The 2nd floor guest suite features a king bed that looks right into Cape Cod Bay and a large private balcony with two chairs. Finally, the 1st floor Master Suite features a king bed, 50'' TV with Blu-ray player & a deck with two chairs. All bedrooms feature plenty of storage & closet space for whatever you bring with you!!! Please see our pictures....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The 2nd floor master suite bathroom is magnificent! It is very large and features his and hers sinks and plenty of countertop space. The shower is HUGE! There are 3 separate shower heads for your enjoyment, a detachable, hand-held massage head, a wall-mounted rainshower head and an overhead, ceiling-mounted gigantic 18' rainshower head!!! The 2nd floor children's suite bathroom features a combination tub/shower. You can still give your young ones their 'tubby' but the older kids can still shower like big boys and girls like to!!! The 2nd floor guest suite bathroom features a large shower with a large rainshower head. The 1st floor master suite bathroom features his and hers sinks with gorgeous ultra-modern fixtures and a large shower with a rainshower head. Right in the middle of the main living - gathering area is the half bath / powder room with exquisite jeweled tiles. Finally, there is an outdoor shower with a 6 foot bench located at the base of the deck....moreless
- This property is BRAND NEW. It is difficult to put into words how beautiful and luxurious this property is. As they say, ''A picture is worth 1,000 words''. After, you've finished checking out our listing here, I invite you to check out our private website, which contains many more pictures than we can list here. I believe that will help paint a picture of how stunning this property is. A link to our private website can be found below on this page. For those of you familiar with Dennis and Mayflower Beach, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. But, for those not familiar with Mayflower Beach, let me tell you a bit about it. Mayflower Beach is one of the absolute most popular beaches on Cape Cod, and for good reason. As the tide goes out, sand bars and shallow tidal pools are created. The problem with Mayflower is it gets VERY crowded and parking is impossible after 800am. With this property, you have your own 110' wide private beach that borders this GREAT public beach!...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
There is a home entertainment system with speakers in many rooms & the back deck. You can choose to play music from Pandora internet radio or play your own music from your ipod or iphone (4S & prior)....moreless
Living Room - 55'' LG LCD Smart TV w/wifi 1st Floor Master - 50'' Plasma TV w/Blu-ray player 2nd Floor Master - 32'' LCD TV built into bed footboard Furnished Basement - 46'' LCD TV w/Blu-ray player...moreless
There is a full size 60-in-1 stand-up arcade machine located in the basement. The basement also has a Nintendo Wii, Sony Playstation 2 and a Sega Genesis. Each of these comes with multiple games....moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen & living room in the open-air 1st floor floorplan. The design of the dining room table was inspired by driftwood making it appropriate for a beachfront home....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
Aerodyne bike, lat pull / row machine, powerblock dumbbells (up to 50lbs.), exercise ball, 2 yoga mats, squat rack with adjustable bench & dip & leg station, 45lb. Olympic bar, 300lb. in misc. plates....moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
The living room features hardwood floors, a huge white leather sectional sofa with matching ottoman, 55 inch LCD smart TV and a large electric fireplace. Two sliding doors lead to the large back deck....moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
Dishes & Utensils:
Complete set of kitchen utensils & silverware. Complete set of formal dinnerware. Complete set of casual dinnerware. Complete set of pots & pans. Set of 12 wine glasses. Knife set. Everything is new....moreless
- Pantry Items:
Brand new very large refrigerator/freezer with built in filtered water and ice dispenser. Also a separate wine refrigerator and a separate beer refrigerator (3 total refrigerators in kitchen)....moreless
Both of the 2nd floor adult bedrooms feature their own large private balconies with amazing views of the beach and Cape Cod Bay. Each private balcony features two chairs to aid in your relaxation....moreless
At Sesuit Harbor (a 3.9 mile drive), you can rent jet skis or a boat & drive them right up to your own private beach. This is also where you get the parasailing boat you will see going by your beach....moreless
Deck / Patio:
Large rear deck with separate dining area (seating for 8) & lounge area (with protection from the Sun). The 1st floor master suite deck abuts the main deck. There is a farmer's porch in the front....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
Lawn / Garden:
The property features a well manicured front lawn with beautiful landscaping. The back yard is all sand with a little dune grass, as it is just a short walk to your HUGE 110' wide private ocean beach....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 6 - Jun 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jun 17 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jul 1 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jul 8 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Early Fall 2015
Sep 9 - Sep 29, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $3,500
Rental Is Saturday To Saturday.
Check-In Is 4:00pm.
Check-Out Is 10:30am Sharp.
No Pets / Animals.
Not Wheelchair Accessible.
Maximum Occupancy Is 10.
Failure To Comply With Rules May Result In Immediate Termination of Stay With No Refund.
Rental agreement will be via standard Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors Inc. Vacation/Recreational Lease.
Renters must make a $5,000 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. Deposit must be made by bank check.
Rental fee balance is due 21 days before check-in. Final payment must be made by bank check.
An additional security deposit of $3,500 must be made at the time of final payment. Security deposit will be fully refunded within 7 days of check-out, provided there is no damage to the property
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located directly next to Mayflower Beach, enjoy your own 110 foot wide private sandy beach. Plenty big enough for a game of football, frisbee, wiffle ball, horse shoes or bocce. We provide all those things, so you don't have to bring them. There are also plenty of beach chairs available.
Enjoy the best sand bars and tidal pools on the Cape!!! Go for a swim!!! Fish from your own private beach or feel free to use any of the rafts, floats or skim boards we provide or even our pro series paddle board and paddle.
Less than 4 miles down the road is Sesuit Harbor where you can rent jet skis or a boat and drive them up to your own private beach. Also at Sesuit Harbor, hop aboard the parasailing boat and parasail right in front of your private beach. Also available at the harbor are fishing charters, lobster boats and fishing off the jetty.
There are excellent local restaurants, ice cream parlors and bars within easy walking distance of the home (0.2 miles). Plenty of other activities, such as restaurants, golf courses, live theater, Cape Cod League baseball, ice skating, trampolines, go karts, batting cages, shopping, etc., are only a short drive away!!!
- Primary: +1 5087695501
Links to more information:
View of the house from the street. Notice the driveway features lots of parking.
The front of the 4 BR, 4.5 Bathroom home.
Living room has a 55'' Smart TV with Wifi, electric fireplace & leather sofa.
Notice the HUGE built in refrigerator, Bosch double wall oven & Bosch gas range.
The outdoor dining area of the deck, gas grill & 1st floor bedroom deck area.
The first floor master suite features a king bed and a HUGE bathroom & closet.
2nd floor master suite features a king bed w/ built in TV and a private balcony.
View of beach from 2nd floor master suite balcony, which has 2 chairs.
The 2nd floor guest suite affords amazing views right from bed.
Finished basement has a pullout queen sofa bed, 46'' TV & custom arcade machine.
The rear of the house features the large deck, 2 balconies & an outdoor shower.
The boardwalk & bench right above the private beach.
Aerial view of the 1.1 acre beachfront property featuring a large private beach.
First floor features an open floor plan with a living / dining room and kitchen.
Kitchen is a ''Chef's Dream'' with top-of-the-line appliances.
Dining room features seating for 8 and a driftwood inspired dining table.
The lounge area of the rear deck is covered to minimize Sun exposure.
The first floor master bath features his & hers sinks and a gigantic shower.
2nd floor master bath features his & hers sinks and a HUGE shower.
The 2nd floor children's room features 4 custom built-in bunk beds with steps.
View of beach from 2nd floor guest suite balcony, which has 2 chairs to relax on
Home gym features all the equipment you'll need to get your workout in.
The boardwalk to the private beach as viewed from the elevated rear deck.
110 foot wide private beach is fully roped off ensuring your privacy.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.