Robinson's Roost, located in northeast Alabama on Guntersville Lake, on the Main Channel of the Tennessee River, is approximately 1.5-2 miles south of Goosepond Colony Resort by boat, in the North Sauty area, just north of Mink Creek. Goosepond Marina hosts multiple bass fishing tournaments and is available for refueling while boating.
Robinson's Roost offers:
1) ~3000/sf with password protected WIFI
2) 5 bedrooms/2 baths
3) Open living area with kitchen
4) 60in HDTV and DVD player
5) Dining area with 42in HDTV, 2 tables seating 12-16
6) Large sun porch with 2 sofas and several chairs, 1 pub table and 4 chairs, a 50in HDTV and DVD player
7) 5 Bedrooms with 8 beds, sleeping 14:
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Extended Double (the width of a full but the length of a queen)
Bedroom 3: 1 King plus 1 Twin
Bedroom 4: 1 King plus 1 Twin
Bedroom 5: 2 Queen beds
Sheets and towels are all 100% cotton and are washed with bleach.
8) Large Traeger pellet grill (bring your wood pellets, available at Home Depot and Costco) plus a smaller park-style CHARCOAL grill
1) 1 Boat slip
2) 1 Adult kayak
3) 1 Adult canoe
4) 3 Youth kayaks
6) Folding chairs
7) Garage doors that can be raised to open up the dock area
8) Electric outlets for recharging
1) Ladders into the water
2) Two roof extensions providing shade
3) Wooden swing
4) Stationary seating
5) Room to dock boats
Nearest Public Boat Launch:
“Mink Creek Boat Launch Alabama”
Parking at Robinson’s Roost:
There is parking for up to 5 trucks with trailers with no street parking available. Ask for specifics when requesting your reservation.
Nearby Boat Rental:
Watercraft Rental, Sales and More
The water level is controlled by TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) but generally fluctuates between 6-7 feet deep at the end of the pier.
Guntersville Lake is known for freshwater sports fishing, especially largemouth bass. Kids from 3-103 enjoy fishing from the dock, and are often quite successful. Any given day's catch might include largemouth bass, bream, catfish, crappie or even alligator gar!
Come! Explore Alabama, the beautiful!