Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- People other than those in the Guest party agreed to may not stay overnight in the property.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. If you hook your computer to the tv, rewire everything to the way you found it before you leave.
Hosted by Theresa WilliamsAsk a question
About Theresa Williams
John and Theresa currently live in a wind and solar powered house out in the country. They have raised many gardens and a variety of animals including goats, chickens, pigs, emus, and turkeys. They enjoy biking, hiking, kayaking and hanging out in the mountains through all seasons. Theresa is a math and science teacher and John is a musician who teaches guitar, plays in bands, and is recently retired from running a DJ service.
Theresa Williams purchased this House in 2013
Why Theresa Williams chose Laramie
Laramie is our favorite town in Wyoming. It is close to mountains and lakes and has a variety of cultural activities. Laramie is also a reasonable distance from Denver for access to an international airport and other big city amenities. We plan to retire to Ames Place. The first time we walked into this house we felt like it was home.
What makes this House unique
We fell in love with this house because it is on the edge of town, near open space and has a simple, one-level lay-out and eco-friendly design. We love the earth-bermed style because it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. We like the large, south-facing windows that let in light and warm the house. We are especially impressed with the quiet neighborhood.