Affordable & Charming in Quiet Dwntwn Neighborhood, Walk/Bike Everywhere #3(30 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathrm, Sleeps 2, Full Kitchen, Fireplace, Cable-8 HBO Channels
* Our house is located in an upscale and quiet neighborhood of City Park West. Our guests love being able to walk for coffee in the morning, or dinner in the evening.
* Full apartment with Private bathroom and kitchenette. The property is smoke and pet free, with no cannabis allowed, inside or outside, in any form.
* This one-bedroom guest suite is fully furnished with new furnishings, great artworks and a new queen-size bed.
* Relax on our leather sofa and watch one of our 5 HBO channel movies and make this your home away from home while in Boulder.
* The guest-suite kitchenette is well equipped with a mini-refrigerator and freezer, microwave and toaster oven and coffee maker—and all the dishes, utensils and glassware one needs to prepare a wonderful meal at home.
* Have you ever thought of moving to Denver? What better way to get the lay of the land… Everything was designed to be turnkey for your visit, and the space is perfect for a visiting entrepreneur, business professional, or vacation traveler.
*Traveling Nurses…our apartment is a short two block walk to St. Joseph’s hospital, Children’s Central, and Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital.
* This is your opportunity to stay in a historic home, in comfort and privacy. Please check the calendar for availability, then access the 'E-Mail owner' section on the right side of the page. We will reply within 24 hours. Juve and I look forward to meeting you!
With warm regards,
Jeanne and Juve Bizarro
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 2
- 400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 2
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Maid Service Fee $120
We have three other apartments available in this same house! Check listings 507786, 503161, 477157.
We rent month to month, and begin all rentals on the first of the month.
Rentals require a refundable security deposit and $59 property damage protection.
A rental reference is required.
Linens are not provided for stays over one month. Linens are available for rent, please inquire if interested.
House rules and regulations, are detailed in the rental agreement.
We do not allow smoking, any form of cannabis, or pets.
Our cable is dependent on Comcast service in our area.
Overnight guests and subletting are not permitted.
Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9 am.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This house is very close to everything in downtown Denver. Great value for the location. Walk out the front door and two doors down and you are at Restaurant Row. At your feet are five great restaurants (Paxti Pizza, D Bar, Parallel 17 and Limone) and a casual bar. Within one block distance are new restaurants, D Bar (an award winning Desert Bar), 7-11, and Qdoaba. Walk another block and you will find Starbucks, Einstein Bagels, coffee shops, fast food, bars, restaurants, and shops. All of this is nestled in a neighborhood setting with wide tree lined sidewalks and bike paths.
Bike rentals are available across the street from our house and all over the city through Denver's state-of-the-art B-Cycle program. Walk 1.2 miles to 16th Street Mall shopping, lower downtown Denver nightlife, cultural centers, a mile to the Colorado Convention Center and one and a half miles to the Pepsi Center. Short/cheap cab ride to everything. Buses pick up a block from our house and travel downtown and to the Convention Center every 15 minutes. Parking behind our house, and street parking are available. No pets and No smoking is allowed on the property.
St. Joseph’s Hospital, Children's Hospital, and St. Luke’s Hospital are two blocks down.
City Park and Chessman Park are a few blocks away.
Downtown, Colorado Convention Center, Botanic Gardens, Museums, and the Civic Center are each a one mile walk.
Walk a few more blocks to the Pepsi Center, Denver Center of Performing Arts, the Rockies Stadium, 16th Street Mall and many other attractions.
The Merchandise Mart is 5 miles.
National Western Stock Show is 3.3 miles away.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Our house has been in our family, passed down over two generations. We Colorado Natives and continue to live in the area. We love our great blue sky, our mountains, and all that Denver has to offer. With so many options available we happy to provide suggestions for activities and restaurants in the area.
Why the Owner Chose City Park West, Denver, CO, USA:
Our walkscore is 86 and with b-cycle rentals across the street, our bike score is 95! There are nine eateries with-in one block of our house. Buses into downtown and the Convention center travel every 15 minutes and pick-up/drop off within 1-2 blocks of our house.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Our house is cozy. It has charm and comfort with high end beds and all the conveniences needed for a home away from home. It is priced much cheaper than any equivalent hotel in the area.
- Primary: 7202104114
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.