About the property
- House3900 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay9 - 14 nights
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bath, Sleeps 8
Nestled in the luxurious KAPALUA RESORT, this custom home is located in the prestigious gated community of Pineapple Hill. The 4-bedroom, 4.5 bath residence, encompassing over 3500 square feet, has 1 Master Suite, 3 Bedroom Suites (2nd Floor) and 2 smaller rooms that can be used as sleeping areas (1st Floor). All the bedrooms on the 2nd floor have individual baths. From one of the finest locations on Maui, you will enjoy world-class sunsets nightly. A state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen will also please any aspiring chefs.
The Family room, with travertine and marble floors and appointed with a large 50-inch HDTV and surround sound entertainment system, is located directly off the large gourmet kitchen, which features granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom wing features it's own en suite bathroom with jetted tub, marble, double sinks, walk in shower and large walk in closet. The home also includes central A/C, wireless Internet, phone service, indoor/outdoor pocket doors, private yard with tiled hot tub and heated pool, large bedrooms with designer furniture and electronics, individual lanais furnished for your comfort, all while enjoying year-round ocean view sunsets overlooking the islands of Lanai and Molokai. Exotic art and elegant Asian accents create an interior that complements the natural surroundings. Amenities include two world-class golf courses, including the world-renowned Kapalua Plantation course, ranked #19 in Golf Digest’s Top 100 public courses in the U.S., a community Tennis Garden and pool, fine dining establishments and shopping. The Ritz-Carlton Maui is within walking distance. Kapalua also has miles of walking trails, from coastal to mountain.
A Complimentary Kapalua Resort shuttle service is available to guests. The shuttle will come right to your door, on-demand, and take you anywhere you want to go within the Kapalua Resort as well as to the Kapalua West Maui Airport.
PLUS DISCOUNTS ON GOLF AT BOTH KAPALUA GOLF COURSES ( PLANTATION COURSE / BAY COURSE )
TAT Tax ID # - W46506280-01
GET Tax ID # - W46506280-01
PERMIT NUMBER: STWM 2015/0002
Activities Can Also Be Arranged At a Discounted Price If Requested.
1. No motorcycles, motor scooters, roller blades or skateboards are permitted inside gates.
2. All Owners and occupants shall exercise extreme care about causing or permitting noise that may disturb other Owners or occupants.
3. “Quiet Time” begins at 9 pm and ends at 8 am. Amplified sounds that are audible beyond the property boundaries of our home are prohibited. We recommend you move any “party” inside the home by 8 pm to avoid any noise problems with our neighbors. In the event the security guard is called out to our home to respond to a complaint by another Owner or occupant due to a violation of either of these rules, a $1,000 charge shall be deducted from your security deposit for each incident. (This penalty is charged to all Owners by the Homeowners Association for each complaint.
4. All vehicles shall be parked inside the property and shall not be parked on the street.
5. This property is a NON-SMOKING home and smoking is strickly prohibited in the home or near an open windows, or doorways. Any degree of disregard to this condition is subject to a minimum $500 charge for damages.
6. Guest agrees to abide by all House Rules of the property and the Owner, including, but not limited to, agreeing to cook only in areas designated for cooking and adhering to a no pets allowed policy.
7. Guest shall be liable for all acts of their family, friends, employees, and any other invitees otherwise on the property during the rental period.
8. Guest may not sublet or assign this agreement, nor shall Guest permit any use of the property without the prior approval of the property Owner, including, but not limited to, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Owner Cabana (where applicable) by other non-registered guest and more especially unsupervised children.
9. Guest understand that there are certain risk inherent to persons and property located near the Ocean, as well as at the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, etc. Guest and other permitted persons shall under all circumstances use the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, etc. at their own risk.
10. Guest acknowledges the need to use a Calling Card or Cellular Phone for all long distance calls.
11. Guest shall be responsible for returning all House and Gate Keys upon departure. Lost key charge is $50.
12. There will be no functions held at the property without prior written approval of the Owner. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guest shall occur.
13. Guest shall immediately notify the Owner of any Loss or Damage to the property.
14. Guest acknowledges that the Owner would not rent the property without the Guest acceptance of these conditions.
15. The property shall be in the same condition upon check-out as at check-in, other than normal usage that would be expected for a typical check-out cleaning. Damage or the need for additional cleaning may result in additional fee being incurred.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, Korean
- Calendar last updated:
- May 10, 2018
About Alan Ng
Family Owned and Operated. We Believe In Taking Care Of Our Clients.
Alan Ng purchased this House in 2013
Why Alan Ng chose Kapalua
A Beautiful and Peaceful Place To Relax
What makes this House unique
View Is Breathtaking and Quiet Community
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 6:00 PM
Check-out: 3:00 PM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Perfect Maui Getaway
I was just vacationing at this luxurious home in January and it was absolutely amazing! Everyday when we woke up, we ventured on the pool patio and viewed the whales jumping as this view is the perfect location for it. We had so much space for all 8 guests as well as room for relaxing privately. I cannot say enough about Alan, who is the Manager for this property. Not only was he an amazing host, but he went out of his way to ensure our stay was an amazing experience. He let us use his golf carts, gave us any information we may need for our stay. He always ensured me that he was close by if I needed anything! One particular occasion was when I asked if he had binoculars and he went out of his way to get them for us! He also aloud us to use his go pro and is making us up a personal video of our stay as just a kind gesture! Please consider this your next vacation home. It truly was an unforgettable experience that me, my children, and family will NEVER forget!
You are very welcome Roseanna. I'm glad you and the family had a wonderful time while on Maui. It was a pleasure having you as our guests.
Me and my friends family stayed here for 3 weeks and couldn't be more happy that we picked this house! Allen was sooo wonderful and helpful on any needs or wants we had. He goes out of his way and does more then I've ever seen someone do! He even let us use a GoPro to use on our trip so we can record our time. And then he was making a video for us. The house was so big and beautiful, and everyday we sat and watched whales off our deck! The fresh flowers and treats he left was a nice touch as well. If you are looking for a place THIS is it! At the end of our trip he came to say his goodbyes and gave us presents which I won't say what it was.( a surprise) but even at that ,he didn't have to do but he did.I just want to Thank you Allen for making our trip a trip of a lifetime❤️ You Are The Best Host. thank you again.
You are very welcome. I wanted to make sure your visit was a memorable one.
It's always a pleasure having wonderful people like yourselves come and visit us here on Maui
Amazing 2 week /family of 10 /vacation in June / July 2016
Our family of 10 (3 generations: 3 yrs. to seniors) rented this amazing, immaculate home for 2 weeks at the end of June/ beginning of July 2016. It's a one hour drive from Kahului Airport. Costco was our first stop near the airport, but there are several other groceries / markets closer to Pineapple Hill. Our host, Alan, was extremely responsive prior to our decision to rent, helping to make sure this home was the right fit for our family. He helped in advising/setting up a crib rental. On our arrival he provided a nice surprise as well as another one for our departure (I won't spoil that here!) The home was so well furnished and supplied w/ everything for a fun beach vacation: beach towels, boogy boards, snorkels, fins. Well-stocked kitchen / state of the art appliances / washer and dryer. Our family in various groupings covered the road to Hana, Haleakala, Black Rock, Wailea, Mama's Fish House, Kapalua golf, Old Lahaina Luau, scuba diving, snorkeling, spa day at nearby Ritz. The community shuttle bus will take you to the beach or into Kapalua for the general store, restaurants (or you could simply take the 2 golf carts supplied by Alan. The home ideally accommodates 8 and with flexibility/ easy going people: 10. Definitely a home to return to again and again.....
Large Family gathering
We rented this home for 9 nights to attend our son's wedding at the nearby Ritz. We had 8 adults and 5 infants. We loved the home. It was exactly as presented in the pictures on this site. Alan was GREAT as a host and went out of his way to help make it a special time for us and remembered personal items that may have come up during our conversations. Gorgeous views....you may not want to leave. We will be back. Mahalo, Alan.
We recently stayed at this house for 2 weeks over the New Year holiday with 9 members of our family. The views were spectacular and the house was exactly as described on the VRBO website. The owner of the property was a "pleaser," always taking extra steps to make sure our vacation was special. He added extra holiday decorations to the house, had the gardener bring fresh flowers and brought cookies to welcome us. As an added "above the call of duty," he retrieved a wedding ring left at the property and raced to the airport to deliver it to one of our family members before we departed. Now that is service! We had a wonderful and relaxing time at this property and would highly recommend it to others.
Great maui property
We stayed for 9 nights with our family 10 people recently. From the moment we arrived the host Alan greeted us and made sure we had everything we needed, an amazing host and very easy to deal with. This was truly a world class property. We spent most time hanging out by the pool and enjoying the great views. It is very close to grocery store and also several beaches. We had a wonderful time and we look forward to our next stay.