Well situated, modern architecture, convenient facilities
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Tiere aus dem Ausland müssen in QuarantäneTiere aus dem Ausland müssen in Quarantäne
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Bitte das Haus nicht mit schmutzigen Schuhen betreten. Please do not enter the house with dirty shoes.
- Zigarettenstummel bitte sammeln und richtig entsorgen (nicht draussen wegwerfen!) Please collect your cigarette butts and dispose them properly.
- Mit der Buchung akzeptieren Sie, dass Sie bis 30 Tage vor Mietbeginn Ihre private Postadresse senden und dass wir Sie per Mail kontaktieren dürfen.
Stayed over Christmas, lodge was lovely. Really clean, warm and in a stunning location. We were lucky enough to see Whales in the Fjord on the way into Akureyri! Husavik was not far, we used the toll tunnel but you need to remember to pay within 3 hours, although you can go online and add your car so payment is automatically taken. Would definitely recommend.
Everything was perfect. We even saw northern lights from inside the house!
Amazing view in adorable town
Great property! Roomy and clean. Great big fridge and kitchen and a wonderful view of the Fjord from inside on a comfy couch to outside on the covered patio. There was a mention of a hottub in the manual, but wasn't available. No biggie. The view can't be beat. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
Excellent place to stay
Beautiful property close to Akureyri
This property was gorgeous. It had all of the essentials. It was a beautiful location if you like to get away from the city centres and the view is incredible! We even saw the northern lights. Very comfortable and spacious.
Horseback riding: About 5 kilometers away there is the horse farm 'Polarhestar' with more than 100 horses. You can either rent them for a few hours or several days.
Golf: There is a small 9-holes golf course in Grenivik 8 kilometers to the north.
Skiing: In winter, rides to the nearby Kaldbakkur with a big snowmobile are available. In Akureyri there is a classical skiing area with lifts and illuminated slopes.
- english, french, german, Icelandic