2 BR, 1 Bath Apartment. Open floor plan, dining, kitchen. Full size sofa bed, available in living room for a 5th guest. Apartment sleeps 5 Max!
This modern apartment is located just a few blocks from San Antonio’s hottest restaurant and bar area– the Pearl Brewery and the River Walk North. We are located literally down the street from San Antonio’s “The Do Seum” , an active kid’s museum. It’s packed with exciting, hands-on, learning opportunities. Located perfectly, the apartment has convenient access to US Route 281 and Interstates 35 and 10 that connect you quickly to all of San Antonio’s main attractions.
From the moment you walk in the door, you will feel at home. Located on a second floor, and its private staircase (and entrance), it showcases an open living concept and two full sized bedrooms. A sleeper sofa-bed is included in the living room for your convenience.
All beds feature hotel quality linens. (You’ll want to stay in bed all day!) The master suite has a comfortable king size bed with a new hybrid pillow-top mattress. It also includes a walk-in closet, plenty big for all your needs. We’ve got you covered on hangers! The junior bedroom has a brand new Sealy 14" pillow top queen mattress topped with gel/memory foam. It also includes its own full sized closet.
The fully tiled bathroom conveniently opens up to both bedrooms. It includes a double-sized walk-in shower with additional handheld sprayer, and in-unit washer and dryer, as well as luxury toiletries and blow dryer.
The kitchen is fully equipped. It has granite tile countertops, modern cabinets, and stainless steel appliances including: dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, double sided large refrigerator/freezer with ice maker/filtered water, stove/oven and microwave.
Also available for your use is a paved patio with lounge areas, barbeque grill and a five-person therapeutic spa tub.
The apartment includes free high-speed WiFi.
We are dog lovers as you may see from our pictures. However, we cannot accept pets in the rental.
Our fabulous location in Midtown San Antonio is within walking distance of:
• Fort Sam Houston
• San Antonio Riverwalk North Extension
• The Pearl Brewery – A renovated commercial complex anchored by one of the Culinary Institute of America’s (CIA) few locations. The CIA provides a backdrop for fine restaurants such as CIA’s own Nao, La Gloria, Southerleighs, Cured, Botika, the Boiler House, the Granery, Green Vegetarian Cuisine, Blue Box Bar among others. Close by is also:
• Sam’s Burger Joint (Live music)
• Children’s Museum
• Witte Museum
• San Antonio Museum of Art
• Brackenridge Gold Course
• Brackenridge Park
• Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
The Pearl hosts Saturday Farmer’s Markets and culinary events throughout the year. Considering it is just about a ½ mile stroll away—a night out is easy! One of the newest gems we found is the Alamo Beer; a new family friendly microbrewery and restaurant.
The property is a short ride away from:
• Trinity University
• University of the Incarnate Word
• HEB Central Market (Gourmet and organic groceries and fully prepared gourmet take out)
• Fast food restaurants (Chipotle, McDonalds, Whataburger, Taco Cabana, as well as several ethnic restaurants for take-out)
• The San Antonio Riverwalk
• San Antonio Zoo
• Botanical Gardens
• Northstar Mall
• Alamo Quarry Market and Alamo Quarry Village
• San Antonio International Airport
Centrally located for easy access to
• Fort Sam
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• Schlitterbahn Water Park
• The Sam Marcos Outlets
• The Shops at La Cantera
• La Cantera Golf Course, Alamo Quarry Golf Course among others in the area