About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
your in the Dungeon :)
Toilet · shower
tub · Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - outside is fine outside is fine
Max guests: 8
- Concierge, (Danny/me) lives onsite ready to help with any information or guest needs. Please text any difficulties for immediate attention5208786467
- Parties, gatherings, and events for more than double the amount of overnight guests need to be cleared with Danny and some extra charges possible.
- Children are great but need close attention in this unusual space where there’s a few places for possible trips and scrapes. Adults take care as well.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
Hosted by Daniel ReeseAsk a question
About Daniel Reese
A trans plant originally from suburbs of Phila. thru the early legal gambling days in Atlantic City then to Tucson Az. to pursue rental R.E. and adventure. Degreed in hospitality mngt. I've always felt good when I can make a person comfortably at ease. A relaxed atmosphere with attention to service for you is what I'd like to provide you.
Why Daniel Reese chose Santa Cruz Southwest
location, location and oh yes, views 50 mi 360* ! second is the trails adjoining Tucson Mtn. Park while being only minutes from downtown and forth ave. Only a mile from the Interstate intersection at 10 and 19 or over the Ajo Pass to attractions like The Desert Museum (high recommendation) , Old Tucson Movie Studios and Casino Del Sol.
What makes this Castle unique
A residence blended with entertaining and entertainment for guests and their invitees. Privacy and unique accommodations that would also handle your event needs up to say 150 framily and friends.