Gite 'Le Chai'(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
The cottage in the former wine cellar of the area (5 people) combines comfort and authenticity
If you are staying with family or in a group of 4 to 5 people, you will enjoy this cottage located in the old Chai property.
It will offer a comfortable stay with
• two bedrooms (one has a bed of 160, the other a 140 bed and a bed of 90).
• a daybed available on the mezzanine.
• two toilets and a beautiful bathroom.
• a kitchen,
• a large living room.
The garden, pool and spa are available for people who rent one of the cottages and house guests.
This cottage is equipped with WiFi and has a 4 star ranking prefectural.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2003
- 102 m²
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- 2 doubles, 1 single bed, bed "umbrella" on request.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Italian shower
- 45 minutes from the Sauvageonne you can spend a wonderful day visiting Saint Emilion. (Medieval architecture of the city) and its vineyards, from one of the most famous in the world. You will certainly be impressed by the beautiful citadel of Blaye, overlooking the Gironde. This jewel in the history of France is located just 20 minutes from the Sauvageonne. It is also in Blaye you can take the ferry to access quickly to the famous vineyards of the Medoc. The Sauvageonne is an ideal destination for lovers of wine, because it is located on the borders of several wine regions. (Bordeaux and Cognac). For lovers of nature, a few kilometers from La Sauvageonne, the park will offer Earth birds spaces discoveries of fauna and flora in the marsh areas on the banks of the Gironde. Along the Gironde you reach the beaches of Royan and light rib in just over 45 minutes. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Garden Table & Chairs
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Discount For Longer Lets
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Extra
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 16 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Pré Haute Saison
Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Post Haute Saison
Sep 1 - Nov 12, 2017
3 night min stay
Basse saison Hiver
Nov 13 - Dec 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $536.40
- ménage $67.05 + tax
Acompte de 30 % à la réservation.Solde de la location 1 mois avant l'arrivée.Les éventuels frais annexes ( énergie, linge, ménage) sont à payer le jour du départ.Une caution de 500€ est demandée à moins de présenter un certificat d’extension de garantie de la part de votre assureur.
Pour les locations hebdomadaires Arrivée le Samedi de 17h à 20h et Départ le samedi avant 10h30.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Sauvageonne, nestled between a chestnut wood and vineyards of Côtes de Blaye, offers peace and comfort. Guests can relax by the pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
WiFi is now available in all rooms and in both houses.
You will join us from the exit 37 of the A10 motorway from Saintes and exit 38 if you are coming from Bordeaux.
GPS position N 45deg 18. 480 'W000 deg 36. 254'
The city center of Saint Ciers sur Gironde and its shops are 1 km (2 supermarkets, 3 bakeries, several hairdressers, a delicatessen, a haberdashery, jewelery, 1 cinema its small museum. ...
Cultural Activities, Sports and Family
7 km, the port of Callonges on the estuary of the Gironde (bird park, cruises on the Gironde, sea kayaking, sailing, fishing net, bike ride through the swamp ...)
20km Blaye: La Citadelle Vauban site listed as World Heritage by Unesco. The crossing of the Gironde by ferry (15 minutes) to allow Lamarque visit the Médoc (Saint Estèphe Pauillac, Margot, ...)
23 km Jonzac: You can visit this beautiful historic town with its castle, you go to Spa, Casino, Water park 'Les Antilles' and make a baptism of Hot Air Balloon ...
45 km Saint George de Didonne and the sea, 50km Royan (golf, ...) and near the Palmyre Zoo,
70km from the A10 (under an hour) Bordeaux museums, shops, ...
For wine lovers, we are on the borders of several wine regions.
You are in the vineyards of the Côtes de Blaye, south, after half an hour's drive you can reach the coast of Bourg and Saint Emilion.
Taking the ferry to Blaye, you will cross the Gironde to arrive directly in the Medoc with its vineyards of Margaux, Pauillac and Saint Estèphe.
To the north, you can visit the Cognac distilleries near Jonzac or go easily in Cognac.
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: +33 557329215
- Secondary: +33 679297064
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.