Owners of a Beautifully Updated Condo On the 16th Floor Invite You to Enjoy Our Home Away from Home!!
We Visited Panama City Beach Every March – Staying Each Time at Celadon. We Loved the Area and Celadon So Much We Recently Purchased a Condo of Our Very Own! We Would Love to Have You As Our Guest So That You Too Can Experience Everything This Quiet, West-end Location Has to Offer - Emerald Waters, Beautiful White Sand Beach, Spectacular Sunsets, Marine Life, Water Sports, Shopping, Dining and Entertainment.
Our Newly Updated Condo:
• is Beachfront With a Private Balcony. From the 16th Floor You Can Watch Dolphins, Schools of Little Fish, an Occasional Sting Ray, Sea Turtles or Manatees Swim By. Views of the Beach and Sunsets Are Amazing!
• includes Beach Service (Two Chaise Lounge Chairs and Umbrella) March 1st - October 31st.
• has a Fresh, New Look. We Painted Throughout as well as Purchased New Furniture, Décor, Light Fixtures, Mattresses, Bedding, Linens and Window Coverings.
• sleeps Six Comfortably. There is a King Bed in the Master Suite, a Newly Constructed Queen Murphy Bed in the Living Room (no Uncomfortable Sofa Sleeper!) and Built-in Twin Bunks (for the children only).
• has Two Bathrooms (tub/shower in Master Bath, Walk-in Shower in Guest Bath).
• has Tiled Floors Through-out.
• offers High-speed Wireless Internet and Cable TV.
Celadon Offers Two Pools and Hot Tubs. Both Pools – One of Which is Beachfront - Are Partially Covered and Heated in the Off-season. In Addition, There is a Fitness Center With a Shower Facility, a Lighted Tennis Court and Two Grilling/Picnic Areas. There is a Covered Parking Ramp Across the Street With a Climate Controlled Walkway To/From the Condo Complex.
If You Enjoy Water Sports, You Have Plenty of Options! Just Steps from the Condo You May Rent a Jet Ski Or Paddle Board. You Could Also Go Parasailing Or Enjoy a Catamaran Or Banana Boat Ride.
There Are Plenty of Things to Do Off the Beach As Well! Nearby Attractions Include:
• Pier Park for Shopping, Dining and Entertainment.
• Gulf World Marine Park Where You Can Swim With the Dolphins Or Catch a Show.
• Shell Island Boat and Snorkeling Tours
• St Andrews State Park
• Frank Brown Recreational Center (awesome water park for younger folks, pools and playground)
• Golf (including Miniature Courses)
• Zoo, Amusement and Water Parks
• Fishing from the Beach or Piers
• Bay and Deep Sea Fishing
We Hope You Visit Panama City Beach and Select Our Condo for Your Stay. We Would Really Appreciate Your Business!
We Rent Exclusively to Adults 25 Years of Age and Older and Their Families (per Our HOA Rules). Ages of All Guests Will Be Verified Prior to Rental. Age Requirements Are Strictly Enforced – and Violation Will Result in Eviction With No Refund of Security Deposit Or Rental Fees.
Rental Rates Do Not Include Celadon's $20.00 per vehicle parking fee. Rates are subject to change without notice.
A $250 Refundable Security Deposit is required to secure your reservation.
Weekly Rental Runs Saturday to Saturday.
Check-in is 4pm, Central.
Check-out 10am, Central.
Celadon is Smoke Free. Smoking in the Common Areas, Unit And/or On the Balcony is Not Permitted. Violation Will Result in No Refund of Security Deposit.
Pets Are Not Allowed Per Our HOA Rules. Violation Will Result in Eviction With No Refund of Security Deposit Or Rental Fees.