Villa Allun, Charming Mansion in the Medina of Essaouira(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Riad
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Perfect riad to spend vacation with friends or family.
Along the city walls, facing the Ocean, Villa Allun welcomes you in a haven of tranquillity.
Built on three levels this charming house was recently renovated, mixing traditional Moroccan art (tadellakt, zellige, bejmat, moucharabieh, tataoui) and modern luxury.
The ground floor is organised around its elegant arches and fountain.
The dining room can accommodate up to 8 guests.
The open style kitchen offers a warm atmosphere.
Diner can be arranged on demand: Latifa is a great cook, she can prepare delicious and various traditional Moroccan meals (150 dhs per diner + food cost)
The living room and its leather chairs are inviting you for a relaxing & romantic time around the fireplace where the fire is crackling during the winter evenings.
Villa Allun has 2 spacious & cosy suites all around the patio, finely decorated, with private lounge and 1 double room with direct access to the terrace overlooking the Ocean. (all with private walk- in shower room and toilets)
Villa Allun offers total privacy & independence.
On the third floor, a first Terrace offers spectacular views of the Ocean where you will enjoy meals or relaxing games ...
On the roof, its specially designed solarium offers unsurpassed views of the Medina and the Ocean, inviting you to indulge in pure relaxation. Lounge chairs are available to relax under the sun & enjoy peacefulness.
Ideally situated, facing the Ocean, Villa Allun is at walking distance to local markets (Souks), handicraft shops, Hammam and Sqala, at 5 minutes to the Port and Moulay Hassan Square, at 10 minutes to a beautiful white sand beach and close to many restaurants
A FULL HOTEL-STYLE SERVICE AT HOME ! JUST ... RELAX !!!
Daily Breakfast and housekeeping are included in the rent
Baby cot available. (free of charge)
Transfer from Casablanca, Agadir, Marrakech or Essaouira airport can be organised
Car rental upon request.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 250 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 0-8
- First floor: Bendir suite, big suite, decorated with elegance and that wraps around the skylight. Private lounge with fireplace, Meridian sofa, 160 cm bed and soft duvet, Tadelakt dressing room and brown Tadelakt bathroom. Heavy velvet curtains and embroidered sheets. On the second floor: Gembri suite, big suite, beautifully decorated. Private lounge with fireplace, Meridian sofa, leather armchairs, double room with 160 cm bed and soft duvet, natural Tadelakt dressing room and Tadelakt and tawny Zellige bathroom. Heavy velvet curtains and embroidered sheets. Room's ceilings in Tataoui, in the purest Berber tradition. View of the sea from the third floor lounge: Ghayta room with 160 cm bed and soft duvet, Tadelakt dressing room and grey Tadelakt bathroom. Heavy velvet curtains and embroidered sheets. Room's ceilings in Tataoui made from the purest Berber tradition. Direct access to the terrace with view of the sea....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- On the roof a laid out solarium offers a beautiful panoramic view of the Medina of Essaouira and the ocean. Deckchairs invite you to laze and admire the ocean and its tides. Capacity: 3 double beds and 2 additional single beds in every suite. Baby cot at disposal. Exclusive rental: breakfasts and cleaning are included in the rental. It is possible to organize your transfer from Agadir, Marrakech or from the airport of Essaouira. Car rental on enquiry, making of the dinner on commission for exclusive rentals only....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Horseback Riding
- Water Sports
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- American Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Included
- Cleaning Fee Included
- Discount For Longer Lets
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $378.17
- No additional mandatory fees
Toutes charges incluses
50% au moment de la réservation et le solde 1 mois avant la remise des clés.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.