Wonderful old style ocean side cottage with amazing canal and sunset views that feature amazing updates ready for you and your family to enjoy and make memories. Pirates are my passion and so is making a comfortable place for you and your family to truly enjoy the serenity of Carolina Beach. From it's old fashion board walk to the close proximity to Wilmington everyone will find something that they love about coming to the beach! Just some of the amenities:
1. Outdoor shower with HOT water!
2. Storage space downstairs - bring your bike! It also has beach chairs and toys.
3. Huge deck with great views of the canal. There is a picnic table for dinner or lunch and chairs for relaxing. The breeze is amazing.
4. Open living area with HUGE sectional sofa and dining for six. Look at the photos - it doesn't do it justice.
5. Expanded cable with DVR and Wireless Internet.
6. Open kitchen with breakfast bar and brand new stainless steel appliances.
7. Expanding pots and pans for cooking meals at home. Save $$$!
8. DVD Library.
9. Decked out Pirate Bathroom - arrrrgh.
10. Washing Machine and Dryer.
11. Covered parking.
12. So close to the beach.
13. Store for all those missed items in the back yard. Oh, you forgot butter - check out the store!
14. New HVAC system for cold air. (and backup window units, just in case)
15. Brand New Ceiling fans in both bedrooms.
16. Double master with queen size beds in both rooms. One has a TV with expanded cable.
17. Pet friendly (just be nice and pick up after...poop isn't pretty!).
18. Board games just in case you want some family fun!
19. Across from public access deck on the canal - you can watch the boats go by.
20. A yard with grill - cook out! (Charcoal and Gas for 2015)
21. Cornhole Boards - Pirate Style.
22. What else do you need? Let me know!
23. Yard to play in...buy a temp pool if you want to. It works! :)
24. Bright Orange and Beachy Color.
25. Covered parking for your car underneath the house.
26. Additional Seating underneath the house for when you grill out. A bar too!
27. Walking distance to the boardwalk.