About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Air conditioning
Hosted by Keith V. BirdAsk a question
About Keith V. Bird
We are an international and special needs adoptive family. Mom (Bonnie) is a psychologist; Dad (Keith) is now our 'stay-home dad' and property manager after 8 years doing mercy ministry among the poor in Juarez, Mexico. Russian-born daughters are Amy Oksana and Jennifer Marina. Mexican-born daughter is Yajaira Margarita. We also have the most wonderful grandchildren, Kimberly Diana and Kevin Michael , and Dominick. We are very blessed.
Why Keith V. Bird chose Dewey Beach
Bonnie had vacationed at the MD/DE shore from the time she was 3 years old, and Keith from about age 10. We rented for many years but had kept our eye on these little cottages. When one came on the market at the time we had a small inheritance from Keith's dad's estate, we were able to realize our lifetime dream of a little cottage at the ocean. 'Making memories' at Rehoboth/Dewey is now a four generation experience, with the grandkids loving it as much as we did, and our children did.
What makes this Cottage unique
It is SO close to the beach, so easy to go back if you forgot something, to go to the bathroom (or take a potty training child back quickly!) Our little homeowners group of 9 all get along well and those who rent have had nice tenants as long as we've owned. We love having our little cottage where we can kick back, be casual and relax.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - books, puzzles, games, videos, bunk bedbooks, puzzles, games, videos, bunk bed
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- All members of adult groups must be minimum age 23.
- Family groups (defined as including at least one parent - child pair, regardless of age) have no age limits for group members.
- Lease signer must be minimum age 23 and must reside at this rental property for the duration of the rental.