A Chic, Modern and Extremely Clean Montauk Beach House with a New Pool and Patio(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Completely refinished 3br, 2br, Pool, Gourment Kitchen, with Distal Ocean Views.
Oceanesque is more then just a home, it is a true Montauk experience. This home sits on a peaceful and private half acre of property surrounded by lush vegetation with upper decks facing distant Ocean views. Minutes from beaches, town, golf course, pools and tennis. The exterior of this home has brand new Nantucket Seacoast Grey Mebiac Cedar Shingles along with new Anderson windows and 2 sliding glass doors. The master bedroom has a new driftwood colored Joss and Main King Size driftwood colored bed and a new Sterns and Foster pillow top mattress facing a Samsung Smart TV. There are two new full length mirrors on the back of bedroom one and two doors and blow dryers in each bathroom. The staircase has a new Dash and Albert colorful and soft stairs runner. The 40 foot by 20 foot inground built in pool designed by Patrick's Pools of the Hamptons has a grand staircase, a deep end bench seat, a salt water system, a propane heating system, color changing LED night Lights, a safety yard fence with locking gate and a 26 foot by 10 foot Cambridge Blue Stone patio and new patio furniture and umbrella. The property was fully landscaped with new lush green Sod installed by local builder Peter Joyce Custom homes and landscaping. The extensive sprinkler system was designed and installed by local irrigation company Rain dance Irrigation Systems. This home is in compliance with East Hampton Town Rental Registration Codes and our rental registry number is 16-181.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Our home has the required smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors which are hard wired per East Hampton codes. Our home is registered in compliance with East Hampton Town Code Rental Registry law. Our registration number is 16-181....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master Bedroom upstairs is brand new. King Size Joss and Main driftwood colored bed with a new Stearns and Foster Pillow Top Mattress. High end ceiling fan and a Samsung Smart TV mountedt to the wall. Hardwood floors. Lots of sunlight coming through Anderson Windows and new white blinds. Bedroom 2 is the lemonade room which is painted in a soft Benjamin moore Lemonade color that reminds one of nothing but the sun and the beach. Large closet. Ceiling fan....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Lower Bath is a spa bath. Well lit. AC. Fogless mirror. Oceania Super Aero Jacuzzi Tub with mood lights. All glass shower has a rain head, hand held and regular shower head. Growe satin nickel components. All modern and chic tiling. Steam shower for aroma therapy. Samsung Smart TV mounted on wall for relaxing in jacuzzi bubble bath after a nice day at the beach. ...moreless
- Montauk has some of the best sportfishing in the world. I am well versed in all things fishing related and available to answer any questions. All golf, biking, hiking, tennis, horsebacking, and boating activities are withing a stones throw. Montauk is a town full of adventure and excitement. Something for everyone. Kids can enjoy mini golf or skateboard parks or ball fields in addition to ice cream parlors, site seeing and and white sand beaches. Fishing charters available. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
2 living rooms. All new furniture. Upper living room has a new Samsung HD Ultra Thin TV mounted on the fireplace. Lots of natural light and a ceiling fan. Lower living room has a TV, lots of windows...moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Gourment Kitchen. Wolf 6 burner Stove. Subzero Refrigerator. Bosch dishwasher. Keurig Machine. Field stone Cabinetry in White. Light blue subway tile. Caesarstone counter top. Pendant lights. ...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
A new pool was installed and was completed June 2015. Its is a 40 x 20 built in salt water heated pool in the back yard with LED lights and a grand staircase in the shallow end and a deep end seat....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $10,000
- Utilities and lawncare $400
- House Cleaning $100
We are having brand new built in pool installed which is a 40 x 20 heated pool which should be completed by May 1, 2015.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Close to Golf Courses, tennis, Hiking, Horseback and Mountain Bike Trails, Ocean Beaches, shops, Ice Cream parlors, diners, tackle stores, marinas, charter boats.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: A working professional who loves to be on the water and who grew up going to the Hamptons. He now shares his time between Montauk, Manhattan and Vermont.
Why the Owner Chose Montauk, NY, USA:
This home was in the perfect location on the perfect piece of property which is located in what we believe to be paradise. The sand beaches, the coastline, the town, the fishing community, the lighthouse, the history, the landscape, the salt air and community is everything we wanted to be part of which made buying this home a great decision.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The ocean views. A brand new built in salt water heated pool with LED lights. The extensive decks. The flat yard. The lush natural trees and bushes surrounding the property. The peace and quietness of the neighborhood in close proximity to everything everyone wants to come to Montauk for. Our home is is registered with East Hampton Town Building Department which mandates that all home owners renting their home obtain a Rental Registry Number. Our home is 16-181.
- Secondary: +1 2125280886
- Fax: +1 2125280887
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Montauk Point Lighthouse. Great spot to see the sunrise and watch fisherman.
gourmet chef kitchen with wolf stove top
Deck photo of pool and fence and sod with lush greenery and distal ocean views
Samsung Smart TVs in Master Bedroom,
bunk room perfect for kids
2nd floor bathroom with washer and dryer
Backyard and Pool and Patio View
East view from the back deck.
Large bluefish caught from the rocky beach.
Kayaking into the sunset at Fort Pond Bay.
New Pool and Montauk Blue Stone Patio and Fence and Patio Furniture August 2015
New Cedars Shingles along with new windows and gutters.
2nd floor living with vault ceiling
master bedroom with king size driftwood color bed, new stern and foster mattress
Yellow bed room
1st floor spa bathroom with aromatherapy and whirlpool
first floor living room
View of the first floor staircase with the new Dash and Albert Runner.
33 lb Striped bass caught from the Surf.
Large bluefish caught from the Northside.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, February 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.