1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom. Dog friendly tiny house style cabin.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Only dogs are allowed with a max of 2 per cabin Only dogs are allowed with a max of 2 per cabin
No smoking - No smoking of any kind is allowed in the cabin.No smoking of any kind is allowed in the cabin.
Max guests: 4
- Parking is available for one car only. If additional parking is needed, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate for a daily fee.
- A pet fee is added at time of check-in of $35.00 per day per pet
Nice cabin in a nice cozy setting
Very nice, hip, tiny cabin close (but not too close) to other cabins. It’s well-appointed, but no oven. As other reviewers have said, just be aware that you’ll see fellow travelers amble down the road in front of your cabin. We’d definitely stay there again.
It was super cute and exactly what we were looking for. That shower was freaking amazing!
loved it, but road noise is bad on front cabins
Great cabins for two
Fireside‘s cabins are a great retreat for two. The location is between Jackson and the skiing mountain but close to some restaurants and shops.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to host you and your sweet dogs again!
Perfect Vacation Spot
It was everything we could have hoped for! Can't wait to go back.
Why Fireside Resort chose Teton Pines
Great Location to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park and downtown Jackson Hole.
What makes this Cabin unique
Our location, within a community of cabins, offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel, the atmosphere of a wooded campground and the ambiance of enjoying your own cozy vacation home.